Chapter 15 Jealousy Attempt

Jeongyeon Pov

I wake up and I see I'm on my sweetheart y/n hug. I wake him up...

"y/n,wake up... It's already morning... "I pat his chest...

"mmmm~you go shower and clean yourself first ~I will wake up after u done~"y/n said and turn his back facing me...

"such a baby... "I kiss his head.... And left to the toilet...

I'm cleaning myself and what y/n say is true, is really sore down there but whatever.... After I'm done showering, I get out from the room and the sheet of our bed has already changed. I bet y/n change it.... He then enter the room with only towel on his body....

"my turn~"he said yawning and enter the bathroom.....

Later I changed to my casual wear, white big shirt and jeans. I lay down on y/n bed and play phone. Then y/n get out from the bathroom. I see his body have a lot of scars. I feel pity for his past. I wake up and pick some clothes for him. Yep same style with me and I talk a bout the scar on his body....

"is this what you get when you not obeying your dad ani,your boss? "I ask walking toward him..

"well..... "he scratched his neck....

Then I hug him and cry silently. Y/n can feel that I'm crying....

"kyungshi, why you crying?? "he ask and hug me back....

"why you always the one who need to be blame? If he really loves you, he will not abuse you like this... "I look at him with teary eyes...

"listen, my past is not the issue right now. What I only want now is you to always stay with me. Is that OK? "he said and smile...

I nod and kiss him. Then we head down for breakfast... Me and y/n sit together...

We all eat silently and someone broke the silence.....

"omomomomo!!!! Is that a hickey y/n?!!!"jihyo ask....

"hooooo oppa!!!! Did Jeong Unnie was good last night?! "dahyun ask....

"wah y/n!!!!!you have been blessed by Jeongyeon huh? "nayeon said...

Y/n just laugh as we all laughed too....

"your Unnie is really rough last night... "y/n said and I'm embarrassed... I stomped his feet and he's shock...

"YAHHHH!!! IM NOT!!!! "i defended myself...

"oh really?!!!! But you seems desperate for me last night.... "y/n giggles and make me embarrassed. Then we all laughed...

"Unnie, where's yours? "dahyun ask..

"what mine? "I ask blurred....

Then Mina pull my shirt and show my shoulder....

"I know oppa will do it here!!!! "Mina said and y/n just laughed and I pull back my shirt up...

After we all finished breakfast, then we watch some drama. As always, all member will sit on the sofa while I sit at y/n lap back facing his face as he hug my waist. Sometimes y/n hand could be so naughty. He always slip in his hand in my shirt and play with my tits. Well I know he's teasing me but I warn you y/n,i will suck out of your soul when the times come heheheheh...

Then the bell rings....

"/ting tong/"

I open the doors and Red Velvet there...

"ANNYEONG!!!!! "they all hug me then we all hug them except y/n who just smile....

"hey jeongyeon,wanna come together with us to funfair? Of course all member can come to including your boyfriend!.... "Joy said..

I look at others and they nodded but when I look at y/n,he look a bit uncomfortable....

"you guys can go. I don't feel so goo-"Irene cut y/n...

"cmon y/n!!!let's go with us... "she said and drag y/n outside... My heart already feel burning up. I can't just let her do what she like and pushing y/n to do something that he doesn't want.

We all arrived at the funfair. First we ride the Ferris wheel. I was about to pull y/n to go with me but then Irene hold y/n.Try to pull him...

"cmon y/n!!!!let's go ride it!!! "Irene said clingy into y/n...

"I'm sorry but I want to ride with my girlfriend.... "y/n run to me and drag me inside the Ferris wheel just both of us....

Others ride together while me and y/n having our moment....

"yaaaa, sunset was too good from up here.... "y/n said...

"yep it's too good like our relationship.... Aweee "I hug his hand..

"I don't know what to do if you not around with me... "he said and kiss my forehead...

"y/n..... "I call him.

"yes? "he answere....

"why Irene always clingy with you!?I mean she always try to drag or forcing you to go somewhere with her?"I ask him....

"why? You jealous??"y/n smirk....

"NOOOOO!!! it just when you run away from her and come to ride this with me, I see her face expression a bit angry.... "I explained...

"really? I actually feel the same because she always being clingy to me this whole day and it makes me uncomfortable.... "y/n said...

"well make sure you just being clingy to me then... "I kiss his cheek...

"araseooo..... "he pout and I just giggle...

The ride end with love and passionate moment... We then go get some ice cream....

"I guess I will treat y'all!!!! "Wendy scream and we all just woo-hoo...

I was about to sit next to y/n since he sit at the corner but then Irene rushibg and sit beside him. I feel mad but I just let it be. I want to see this girl game.

"y/n,ahhhhhh~"Irene try to fed y/n ice cream but y/n shook.

"why you don't eat? "Irene ask get a little bit upset...

"he allergic to peanuts sweetie~"I say and scoop y/n favourite ice cream flavor, vanilla.

"MMMMMM~THIS IS SO GOOD"Y/n happy also me. I can see Irene is a bit mad but fuckoff, he's mine....

We all had fun and return to dorm....

"girls, let's say our goodbyes now!!! "Wendy said...

"BYE!!!!!! SEE YALL AGAIN!!! "they all said but Irene just left....

We all entered and sleep together at the living room after we all finished our horror movies.....

??? Pov

Y/n,just see. One day, I will make youre mine. And Jeongyeon, you shouldn't deserve him, ani you two never meant to be........

////eyyyyy yeorobun ❤❤❤another chapter of the day 😂😂😂💖💖sorry if it was a bit boring 💓💓plz vote and don't forget to read my other book too ❤❤❤nado saranghaeyo yeorobun//////