Chapter 29 Vacation pt.3

Y/n Pov

I wake up due the bright sunshine of New York City. I found myself on bed. I try to look for Kyungwan but didn't find her. I wake up my lazy dazzy ass and wash my face. I brush my teeth and and left the bathroom. I left the bedroom and see everyone is already at the living room.....

"oh y/n,good morning "jihyo greet me and I smile at her...

"oppa, morning.. "DubChaeTzu greet me...

"morning maknae line.... "I greet them back...

"ohayo y/n oppa... "Jline greet me in Japanese....

"ohayo... "I said back and they giggles....

I look around and don't find 2yeon....

"where are Kyungwan and Nayeon?"I ask them...

"they left to groceries... "jihyo said and I was shocked....

"w-wait?!! Since when? "I ask them worried...

"1 hours ago.... "Sana said and I rush outside with my pajama. I left them dumbfounded....

I ran through the lobby and go to the receptionist....

"may I know, is there any two girls possibly wearing mask and go outside? "I ask in English....

"yes sir. About 1 hour ago.... "she say and I thanks her...

I ran out and even it was morning, it's already crowded. I ran through the walking street and ran,ran,and ran again....

I pant of tiredness. I sit at the walkside and hit my own head....

"pabo y/n!!!!now I need to responsible for their missing!!!Dammit.... "I sit and put my both leg together and lean my head on it....

"y/n,what are doing here? "a girl voice call me....

I look up and see Kyungwan with Nayeon.....

"yah!!! Where did you go?!! You should tell me!! "I yell and they scratched their head....

"sorry, I don't mean to but I see you were sleeping peacefully and Nayeon suggested we all cook our own breakfast first so we can surprise you but you wake up too early.... "kyungwan said and nayeon nodded agree....

"just tell me first.... "I hug kyungwan and she hug me back. Nayeon pat my back....

"y/n,its okay. I'm strong but Jeongyeon was more strong then me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "nayeon said and I chuckled....

"let's get to hotel back... "I said and they nodded...

We walk toward our direction and I can see some people are laughing when they look at me...

"y/n sweetie, I know you care about us but at least you should change your pajama first at least.... "kyungwan said and I look at myself just realized I'm wearing pajama all the way of New York City....

"pabo y/n...."nayeon said and I just laugh....

After we arrived at room, rest was waiting for us....

"what took you guys so long?!! I'm hungry!!!!"Momo grunted so others...

We three just laugh and get our apron. Me, Kyungwan and Nayeon will cook while other prepare what should be prepare.....

We cook three meals since its only breakfast such french toast, fat rice(malaysian traditional food) and dumplings while drinks are coffee and tea...