Chapter 5 Left All Behind

Y/N Pov

I managed to escape due the blackout. Lucky me I have a pocket knife in my coat. I was running, as fast as I can don't want to be notice by any people. I regret doing that to Jeongyeon. I don't want to but they treathing me to kill Yeoul. I'm sorry Yeoul, I failed as a brother. I'm sorry little bro, please forgive me.....

And Jeongyeon, I'm sorry I almost killed you because of myself and Twice member too....

I'm sorry.......

Author Pov

All Twice member reports to JYPnim what happened to them back to those months before... Now they have more security guard around the dorm to make sure the girl safety. Jypnim already lodge a report to y/n and the police are now looking for y/n trails.... Not long after the report, y/n seems not to be spotted around the neighborhood even in Seoul. The police get into deeper searching around South Korea but yet still cannot found him until the case was closed......

2 years later.....

Jeongyeon Pov

It's 2017 and we made a comeback with songs tittle Likey.Appareantly we are gaining a lot of attention and fans from around the world. I'm so happy that our group is nominate as the The Second GirlGroup Nation that has win a lot of daesang. I'm really proud of all my member uwuuuuu.. Right now we are heading back to Korea after recording Twice Tv6 at Singapore.

Incheon Airport International

Author Pov

Twice arrived at Incheon Airport at 2pm. So many reporters, cameraman and flashing from all side. On their way to the van,Nayeon need to use a bathroom and Nayeon drag along Jeongyeon with her to bathroom.

'wait here for me awhile.... 'nayeon said as she run to the girls bathroom.

Jeongyeon was standing in front of the bathroom while playing her phone until someone bump her made her phone fell...

'I'm so sorry. I didn't look forward while walking. I'm sorry!!! 'said manly voice begging for a forgiveness.

'it's okay. U just accidentally hit me right? 'Jeongyeon pick up her phone and went to see the guy. She have an instinct that tell her it was someone that she know before but he is wearing a mask. The man look a bit shook when he see Jeongyeon.

'I'm sorry but I need to go now!!! 'he said in a hurry and left Jeongyeon.

'I kinda know him but whatever... 'jeongyeon mumbled then Nayeon pop out from bathroom and back to the van.

As they reached home, they all pickup their luggage and rested along the day since they were tired of riding plane. The next morning, they all wake up and have a breakfast. They decided to take a 3 day rest before made a special comeback stage at Music Bank.Jeongyeon went out alone in the morning to get some hot chocolate from her favorite cafe. She buy it and looking for a bench nearby until she saw a tall figure wearing a long wavy coat while holding a document....

(

(

just imagine you have the same outfit and the hair)

Jeonyeon take a bit step closer to see the guy and she was shocked because it was someone who you thought you never met. It was y/n.....he was sitting there while looking at the floor with a sad expression. Jeongyeon want to dial the police but she stop as she notice y/n let a tears drop from his eyes. She couldn't help it and take a brave step to y/n....

'Youuuuuuuuuu........'Jeongyeon said with a serious tone. Shes already to dial the corps as if y/n will harm her or anything.

'huh?who are y......'y/n look at you and he seems shock.... There is a long silence......

Okay I will update later... It's late and I will try to update more... Bruhhh new start of my life already hard😭😭😭thank you for support and wait for the next chapter 💕💕