Chapter 24 Shining Star 🌟

Jihyo Pov

Jeongyeon not doing well since last night tragedy. She was hoping that y/n will comeback but end up break up with her. I know y/n for a long time enough and he never be like this. I don't know why but he must be really mad at us. Hes also in crisis where Orochi start to find him and they want revenge for lost their man. We invited Haruka to dorm to ask how he met with y/n after a month he's not showed up....

"so Haruka, how did you find y/n?why you don't tell us? "Momo ask...

"well I don't find him actually. He's the one who find me... "he say scratched his neck...

"Ehh!!! Don't you guys never contact after that? How he know that us being kidnapped by orochi? "Sana ask shocking...

"Noona.... "Haruka look at Jeongyeon....

He came up from his seat and sit beside her...

"that ring in your right hand is hyung rings right? "he ask and jeongyeon nod...

"care if I lend it for a while? "Jeongyeon pull out the ring and give it to Haruka...

Haruka scan the ring with his eyes. Then he pull out something from the ring. There is a small red thing inside the ring....

"what is that oppa? "Mina ask...

"this is tracker... "Haruka point at the shining red object...

"so all this time, he's watching us? "Jeongyeon ask...

"yep. I can say that hyung still love you guys but he couldn't be always with you guys. Since Orochi gang start search for him, he been careful so this is the only way he can do to protect you guys. That's why he knows where you guys last night. He call me and Jun informed that you guys were located as Orochi hidden place... "Haruka explain. Everyone seems concern with y/n...

"so what's next? "Tzuyu ask...

Haruka then he destroyed the tracker made everyone shook in angry...

"yah!!!! What do you think you doing? "I ask then he sighed...

"he tell me to do it since he already settled all this bullshit problem. He's also say that he prayed for your guys health. Always stay safe and always eat healthy food and Jeongyeon Noona... "Haruka call Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon look at him...

"hyung said thank you for sharing the and let him experience what is being love.... He really appreciate it...and he already forgave you and you guys... "Haruka said...

Jeongyeon fall on her knee. She cry on her knees hugging her body as everyone come and hug her...

"it's okay Jeongyeon. At least we know that he not hate us anymore and already forgave us... "I said patting her back....

"unnie we also sad to hear that. We also want oppa to comeback and live with us... "chaeyoung said and kiss jeongyeon forehead...

"I will go for now... I hope you guys win Daesang this year again. My prayers is always you guys have a good life... "Haruka said and left....

We all thanks him. Later we all discuss about MAMA 2018 that will be held at Hong Kong on 15th December. We go to check on Kim and we glad that she's doing well. We also thank to Jun for taking good care of Kim works. We all decided to dinner at pizza stall. We ordered all kind of pizza and eat like a beast. We all really hungry for some reason lol....

Later we come home....

Jeongyeon Pov

All member left to their room as it time sleep. I got to y/n room. I look at the details. He have nothing much inside his room but just our photos on the wall....