Chapter 18 Leave or Stay pt.2

Author Pov

It's morning. Haruka spends his night with the girls and y/n at the dorm. He wake up from his sleep and see he's sleeping beside Sana....

"urmmm~morning already??.. "Haruka mumble.. Then Haruka shock that he's sleeping with Sana who still hug him tight....

"WTF?!!! Okay let just go slow and get away befo-"Sana wake up...

"mmmmm~oh,ohayo Haruka.... "Sana said and kiss Haruka on the cheeks...
Haruka was shock but he knew that Sana has fallen for him since 1st grade...

"hey-y-y, g-good mmor-ning Sana.... "Haruka scratched his neck...

"I think I should wake up others since they still sleeping??! "Haruka said but Sana refused to let go...

"mmmm~no need because Tzuyu already wake up and she will wake others.... "Sana hug Haruka tight...

Then left these two couple cuddling each other while others....

Y/n Pov

Today I wake up and I don't see my love beside me...

"where is she? "I said and wake up...

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I take a quick shower. Then I changed to my casual wear. Black shirt, Blue Jeans and my long wavy coat. I come downstair and see Tzuyu and Kyungwan already in the kitchen making breakfast....

"oh good morning y/n!!!"they greet me and smile at them...

"what are you guys cooking? "I ask...

"were are cooking fried rice kimchi and ketchup omelette.. "tzuyu said. I feel like a proud dad out of sudden...

I see Kyungwan is a bit weird. She's seems like she scared of something. I came and hug her back....

"uwae? "I ask then she turn to see my face while tzuyu just giggled.... Them she hug me...

"Unnie said she want to spend her time with you today but she afraid you have another plan to do... "tzuyu explain and I nod.

I look at Kyungwan and cup her face. Her small face make me want to squeeze her face so much... I peck her lips and hug her. She hug me back...

"listen, I still have 3 days including this day. So you have any plan because I don't have one.... "I ask her...

"umm after we eat, can you go with me to shopping for clothes.... "she said smiling... I just nod.

Then all of them came down stairs and I see Haruka and Sana was clinging into each other...

"oof, Haruka.... Since when? "I ask smirking....

"oh hyung WTF!!? No we jus-"Sana cut her...

"SINCE LAST NIGHT!!!"sana said happily... We all just uwu these dorkies....

We all later eat together. As always, kyungwan seats beside me and Haruka is seat beside me and Sana seat beside him......

"Omoomoomo!!! I'm jealous of these two couple!!!! When will I get one? "Jihyo nagging.... We all just laughed...

Later I wait for Kyungwan for her to shower and change. Yep, girls always right on time. I wait for about one hour and almost sleep but she hit me and make me wake....

"yah, don't need to hit me! "I scolded her and she just giggle...

We ride my bike to the nearby shopping mall. As we arrived, I put on her mask and walk inside....