Chapter 3 We Met Again

Y/N Pov

We all sturred while all of the cops are pointing their gun toward us. I wasn't able to move and I see my whole team and Yeoul has their hands the air.

'Ayyyyy!Long time no see huh Y/N!!!'said on those Corp.

Wait a second,i knew that voice. It was my childhood friend. I'm super hate him when he try to show of more back to our school and he always call me adopted bitch.

'The hell you want? 'I said coldly.

'Are you blind? I'm here to arrest you and your team!!!C'mon!!! how many times do you want go to jail.... hahahhaah'he laughing like a boss. Well he is actually.

Fuck, I super hate this bitch.Bcoz of him my friends get caught and sent to jail.While I murmured by myself,i heard a shot and it was Yeoul.

'Fuck you Ren!!!you destroyed hyung life and now you talking rubbish. I cant take it anymore!!!! 'He speak with an anger tone and start to shoot blindly.

Everyone was trembling run away and we all separate to find a way out. I see some of my team were shot and dead. I can't help but just run. Then it start to be a chasing time. I see some of us running around the walking street, some of em broke a car and run. I run as fast as I could and I dunnot realize I left Yeoul alone back there. If I go back, surely I will die. But if I don't, he will die. I'm sorry dongsae, I need to save myself first.

Author Pov

As Y/N was running away from the Corps, he saw a big house with a gate open. He dint have much choice so he just rush into the house. He make away inside the house somewhat.

'*panting *i_ii_i think, I s_ssaf_e for now'said y/n.

He was too tired to figure out where is he actually so he fell asleep in that house. The next morning were quite. Every place was a dangerous place to y/n run so he just continue rest in that house. While sleeping,someone come into the kitchen....

Jeongyeon Pov

'*stretching her arms*ughhhh!!!!I need to forget what happened last night. I was to drunk thinking about that guy. Usually Tzuyu wake up first, where is she???? Maybe shes a bit late today. Nevermind. Gonna get some hangover soup.... '

I grabbed my spoon and bring a bowl of hangover soup to the living room. Then I realized a man, a MAN IN OUR DORM!!!!!! I was too shock and I wake all the member slowly. All of them seems surprise what they just look.

'Who is this creepy guy?? 'said Sana

'And the hell how he get into our door?!!!!! 'Momo said while hiding behind me.

'OK that's it!! I'm calling the cop!! 'Jihyo said while dailing corps number.

Before she can call the cops,that guy wake up and stretching his body.

'ahhhhh fuck my head!!!!!!'said the guy.

Wait a minute, I know this voice. He then turned around and see us. At first he was a bit sleepy, then he realized us and even more,he look at me like he know me. I mean, he know me.Hes the one who save and rob me. Motherfucker how small is this world....

'YOUUUU!!!! WTF R U DOING HERE?!! 'he said while pointing a gun to us. We all to scared but I raise my voice..

'WHAT?? THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT AND THIS IS OUR DORM AND IM THW ONE WHO SHOULD ASK THAT.WTF ARE U DOING IN OUR DORM!!!? 'I said while back a bit away.

He blurted a second then he laughed. Is this guy crazy or what?????

'I guess you guys need to lemme stay for a while huh! Maybe week, or maybe a month. haahhahaha!!! 'he said while laughing.

'are you the one who robbed Jeongyeon unnie last night??? 'Mina said with a tremble voice. Aww she's so cute okay whatever let's get to the situation. He just look at us while he still have the gun in his hand. Then he nodded slowly. I couldn't help it but I want to kill this guy if  I could.

'NO YOU NOT!!!!!'We all said unison.

'I'm calling the co/'before Jihyo can reach her phone, that guy already point the guns toward jihyo. Jihyo seems about to cry but she stop herself from getting her phone.

'one more move, I will make sure your head explodes.... 'he said smirking

'well let just me stay for a month and I will make sure you guys safe....if you try to call a cops or whatever they are,i will make sure that I'm the one who will take your virginity first. Especially you my lady. Heheheheh. 'he said to all of us and pointed at me. We all too scared bcoz first, he had a gun and at anytime we all can die.Second,his threat really make us scared I mean, we all can't let our virginity taken by someone who we don't know. No way!!!! We all nodded and still stay in the living room. Then he broke the silence....

'Since I will be leaving here for a WHILE, I will introduce myself. My name is Y/N Lee Date. As you know I'm not someone who from here or to make you guys understand, I'm not a mature Korean born. 'he said while walking in a circle.

'Can I ask a question?? 'said Tzuyu

'Yes young lady?? 'he said

'Why you said you not from here but you have 'Lee' in your name??'Tzuyu said while holding into Sana.

'Good question. My mom is Korean while my dad is American, so as you can see, I'm not a good or neither bad guy. I know you guys scared don't worry, I will just need  a place to hide BUTT!!!! 'he said shouted 'if I knew any one of you try to make a call for police or what even Jyp nim, your gurls life is over. 'he said while laughing at us.

We all nodded and he tell us to leave him while he enjoy our dorm. Dammit I need to get rid the shit of this guy.

2 months later

He still in our house.He made like this is his home. Food is anywhere to be seen and a lot of beer bottle in the living room. Everyday he will do an exercise and he always received a call. Maybe he was a gangster leader after all but until one day, it's all changed.

'WHATTTTTT?? YOURE LYING SONUVBITCH!!!!!! 'I heard a scream from outside. I'm going out to see what happens then I saw y/n was kneeling down.......