Chapter 33 Itzy Different

Y/n Pov

I'm groan and wake up. My eyes puffy because of yesterday. Remember what happened to Yeoul really got me sad especially Tzuyu. Well it doesn't go as I plan but I know Yeoul will never ever mad. He just did what he wants to. Well past is past, let's move on....

So today all JYP stuff and idol including ME will welcoming a new girl group that will debut tomorrow...

"morning y/n...."kyungwan greet me and kiss my lips. I lay her on my bad and lay my body on her top...

"why? You wanna do that? Let's go... "she said and I shook...

"no I just want to hug you. You feel so warm and I just want to hug you for awhile.... "I said hugging her and she just pat my back...

About 10 minutes I hug her, I get up and kiss her lips. She gimme the happy face that I always admire...

"I think we should get ready

"I think we should get ready. Let's go shower baby... "she said and pull into bathroom....

After both of us done showering, we go downstairs and rest member greet us. We greet back and having our breakfast....

"so you will know right who will we visit right? "jihyo said and everyone yell happily....

"ITZY!!!!!!!! "they said happily and I just smile....

"please eat faster because we may late... "I said and they all salute...

After done breakfast, we grab our wears and get into the van and Kim drive us to JYP building...

As we entered, all Jyp stuff and other idols already there and I can see ITZY on the stage waving at the flashing camera....

Twice run to them and hug them

"Unnie, finally we all debut!!! "one of them said and they all hug each other...

"we all so proud of you guys!!! "jihyo said and fistbump then....

Not long after that all of the Itzy look at me and they seem shock. They come towards me and greet me....