Chapter-28 Trust

Zuby's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. Turning it off I smiled looking at the hand on my waist. I turned to see my husband still peacefully asleep. This is the second time when I woke up with his hand on my waist and to my surprise it felt good. Initially I thought that any kind of physical contact with Ayaan will make me uncomfortable but I guess I was wrong. Well at least I am not uncomfortable when he is asleep. Or should I say nothing he does makes me uncomfortable, especially after day before yesterday when Ayaan taught a nice lesson to my sick cousin. I don't know why but I have this sense of security in myself now, as if Allah Almighty has given me my own personal protector or savior or should I say my very own knight in shining armor. My smiled broadened; anyhow I removed his hand from my waist and got off the bed. I freshened up and did ablution then once I was out from the bathroom I woke up Ayaan. Yesterday I didn't say anything when he said his prayer at home but for today I had already decided that I will ask him to go to the mosque and pray.

It took me almost five minutes to wake up my dear husband, I was half through my prayer when I noticed that he picked up the prayer mat and was about to start his prayer. I got up from my prayer mat and stopped him...

"Go to the masjid Ayaan..." I said softly, he just smiled and nodded his head and went out. I felt so good, after all it is said that a wife completes the deen (faith) of her husband, and me being able to send my husband to the mosque for prayer was an important step.

After completing my prayer I just laid for some time thinking about yesterday. A chuckle escaped my lips as I recalled Ayaan's mischievous eyes. Since it's our reception today mom insisted that I should get some henna re applied on my hands as within a week its color has almost faded. I was ready for that but then mom also said that I should get henna applied to my feet, I tried to talk her out of this idea but she gave me a stern look and I just nodded yes. One thing I understood about mom was that she can be equally strict when she wanted to. But then she came to me and patted my head affectionately saying...

"Sweetheart it will look really nice, and anyway since you call me mom now then I am sure I can be a little strict with you every once in a while." She kissed my forehead and I smiled and said 'of course mom'. So then I was sitting on the chair in my room with henna on my feet and both hands too. Sagu had come yesterday and stayed with me for almost the whole day. She told me to sit on my bed comfortably before getting henna applied but I insisted on sitting on the chair itself. And now after sitting for almost an hour I was so tired that I just wanted to lie down on my bed. But the problem was if I stand up now then I will ruin the henna on the base of my feet. I was whining like a child about how tired I am when Ayaan came in the room to take something. He smiled at Sagu before turning to me and asking...

"Why are you sulking love?" This was the second time he called me love and I was already used to it. Before I could answer him Sagu told him the whole thing. He turned to me with a mischievous glint in his eyes saying...

"Oh this is no problem that can't be fixed" before I could understand what he was up to Ayaan walked to me and in a swift motion picked me up. I squealed at the sudden action and with a blink of eye he placed me on our bed.

I kept looking at him with my eyes wide and mouth open while Sagu was laughing out loudly. Ayaan playfully winked at Sagu and again turned to me bowing a little and asking...

"Any other problem I can assist you with, my queen?" I wonder what was with these nick names today...first love then queen. I just smiled and shook my head no.

I was brought out of my trance by a knock on my door. I said come in and Ayaan walked in yawning, he smiled at me and plopped on the bed with a thud falling asleep almost immediately....