Chapter Thirty Four: Girls Day Out

I walked downstairs to the kitchen the next morning. Every step I took was painful and it was hard to walk without stopping every few steps.

I was extremely sore. I didn't know what Emma was capable of doing but now I know.

I walked to the fridge to grab some milk. I wanted some cereal. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet then the cereal box from the other cabinet.

After I poured a bowl, I sat down at the table and started eating. Emily walked in a few moments later and we made eye contact. I continued eating as she was at the fridge getting something.

She sat across from me at the table and I looked up at her. "Good morning."

"Morning." She said as she had a piece of pizza on her plate in front of her.

I watched as she took a bite. "You're eating pizza for breakfast?" I asked.

She stared at me as she was chewing. "Yep. I don't eat breakfast."

"Well neither do I but I wanted some cereal." I looked down at my bowl. "Why does everyone put cereal in the breakfast category anyway?"

I heard Emily groan as she was rubbing her temples. "It's too early for this."

I stared at her for a moment. "It's ten."

"Exactly. I hardly slept last night." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

She rolls her eyes. "Like you don't know." I stared at her for a moment as she looked at me. "I heard you and my mom fucking last night, ok? You're not exactly quiet when it comes to sex."

I felt my face heat up but shook it off. "Sorry." I didn't know what else to say. It was pretty embarrassing cause Emily heard us.

"Let's not talk about it." She continued eating.

We both ate in silence until I heard the front door shut then someone walked into the kitchen. Veronica stopped and stared at us. "Good morning, girls."

I smiled. "Good morning."

"Where's Emma?" Her eyes wandered around. "Still in bed?" I nodded then saw her smile. "I gotcha. I'll be back."

I gave her a confused look then looked over at Emily. "Did Veronica know?"

"Know what?" She asked.

I looked back at the kitchen entrance. "About us having sex?"

I looked back at Emily and saw her cringe. "Please don't say that word."

"You said it though." I stated.

She rolls her eyes. "Yeah but it's weird coming from you."

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know just please don't say it." She took a bite of her pizza then looked at me. "I overheard my mom and Veronica talking about it a week ago."

I gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Ugh." She groaned. "Why are you so dumb?" She rubbed her temples.

Before I said anything, I heard Veronica walk back in the kitchen. She smiled at us then walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle. She grabbed a glass then filled it with water.

Before she walked out, I stopped her. "What's that for?"

"Emma has a headache." She walked out the kitchen,