Chapter 3

I almost lost my breath at the question. It had been a long time since I had been on a real date, and this was different. We both knew that we were going to end up together...being mates and all. But that didn't guarantee chemistry...to an extent. There were plenty of mates who were content being just mates, not lovers, not partners. But as the reality of the pending role of the Luna of Bangtan hit me, I started to get nervous.

I searched his eyes as the question hung in the air, and there seemed to be no hesitation within them. I smiled and nodded my head. Before I could answer however, I heard a shout from above.

"SAY YES!"

We both looked up and there was SeokJin above us shouting downward to us.

"SAY YES!" he shouted again this time with a laugh.

I heard NamJoon let out a deep sigh.

"Mind your business would ya?" he shouted back.

I couldn't help myself but let out a real laugh. He laughed in return and once Jin was securely back into what I assumed to be his bedroom, NamJoon looked back down to me. "I'm sorry about him."

"I would love to." I said still laughing. "A date would be a lot of fun."

"What would you like to do?"

"I'm open to anything." I said shrugging and leaning back.

He mirrored my motion and leaned back himself. "Well...I would like to assume...given our current...situation, that this might not be our only date?"

"You're probably right." I replied smiling.

"So why don't we keep it simple tonight."

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about a cliché  dinner." He started. Well at least he admits it's cliché. "That way we can have conversation."

"Oh, there is this new restaurant just up into the city. I've been wanting to go there."

"Then that's where we will go."

"Well it's kind of fancy. Like...dress up fancy."

"I have a suit." He said smiling.

"And I have a dress."

"Perfect."

We sat there in more silence. "I don't know what to from here." I laughed.

"Me neither." He laughed in return.

"KISS HER!" We heard again from above us.

NamJoon didn't even look up as he rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "I hope you know what you're getting into." He said to me.

"I think I can keep up." I laughed.

"SHE'S A KEEPER JOON!"

We both laughed again and that seemed to finally break the tense atmosphere. I turned up to see Jin still hanging out of his window.

"If you hang out any further out that window you're going to fall!" I shouted up to him laughing.

"Oh and she's sassy!" he shouted back. "Damn, Joon you got a good one!"

I laughed again and when I turned back to NamJoon he was looking at me with such intensity it took my breath away. I couldn't look away from him, the bond between mates already making me heel to his dominance.

If only he knew...what that sort of dominance did to a girl like me.

"So, Jungkook asked you something that I am curious about myself."