Chapter 18

I walked back up the stairs and into NamJoon's bedroom. I closed the door and walked in a little further and he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to turn around when a small piece of paper sitting on the bed caught my eye. When I picked it up, I realized it was a note from Joonie.

I won't keep you waiting long.
Go ahead and wash up,
I will join you shortly.
~ Your Alpha

A smile spread across my face when I read the words 'your alpha.' I threw away the note and made my way over to the connected bathroom. When I stepped in, there was a basket with another small envelope labled, 'My Luna.' My heart fluttered in excitement when I saw a lavender colored bath bomb, along with blue colored bubbles. I opened up the envelope to find another hand written note.

I know I said I wanted to wash you,
but I had a better idea.
Shower first, then run the bath water.
Add the bubbles and the bath bomb,
and be ready for me.
~ Your Alpha

Immediately I threw the note in the trash and turned to turn the shower on. I jumped in and quickly washed all the paint off, the panties easily peaking off as well. I washed my hair, and shaved. I was in a hurry but I skillfully made no nicks as my legs became smooth, my under arms became hairless, and my private area became silky. I finished the shower and stepped out grabbing a towel to lightly dab the water away so it didn't drip all over the floor. On the far side of his bathroom was a very large bathtub, almost 3 people could sit in it comfortably. I turned the hot water on, and quickly added the bubbles. Just as expected, the water and bubbles turned a vibrant blue color and I let out a small squeal of glee. I tampered over to the other box, and grabbed the bath bomb. I plopped it into the blue water and it fizzled mixing perfectly in with the blue bubbles.

I waited a moment before I got in, allowing the aroma of lilac trees and raspberries to fill the room. Finally I dipped my toes into the hot water, and as my body lowered and became submerged in it, I relaxed completely. I was leaning against the back of the tub, a soft leather pillow behind my head, as the water continued to fill. I closed my eyes trying to get my heart as relaxed as my body was. The anticipation of NamJoon's arrival was exciting, and I continued to think about all possible outcomes for tomorrow night...the mating...the marking.

As I got lost in my thoughts I heard the spout of the tub turn of and I opened my eyes to see NamJoon looking down upon me. He was smiling and his eyes wandered down my body as mine took in his presence. He was shirtless, and he was clearly wearing no boxers as his sweat pants hung quite low on his hips showing off his V-line. I watched as his arousal started to grow, making me look back up into his eyes.

When I did, my breath became heavy. The atmosphere in the bathroom was thick, and not because of the steaming hot water. He moved backwards a bit and turned on the blue tooth sterio playing a song I recognized by Yani. He then stripped from his sweatpants, and stood there in front of me in all his glory. I moved to sit up straight and he walked forward. He stepped in over the bathtub behind me, and I scooted forward to give him more room. Once he was settled into his spot, he wrapped his arms under my breast and pulled me into him until my back hit his chest.

No words had been said up to this point, and I was afraid to be the one to break the silence. I laid my head back and it fit perfectly between his lower jaw and his shoulder. His hands rested on my stomach while his fingers danced shapes into my skin.

"How did it feel being painted?" he asked me in a soft voice, his breath caressing my ear.

"Unexpectedly relaxing." I replied. "It was cold in there though."