Chapter 36

"I wish I could say that it's good to see you too, but I'm not much for lying." I spat at him as he leaned up against the tree.

"See this is why I like you." Minhyuk smiled adjusting his black leather gloves. "You're feisty." He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Makes me want to see exactly how feisty you can be." He said in a low voice.

"You're disgusting." I said to him crossing my arms. "You lied to us when we came to visit."

Shownu bit his bottom lip as his eyes were trained on Jimin. I looked over to him and he was giving the coldest glare I had ever seen on him, and he was being very still, and incredibly silent. Usually our Jiminie was one to run his mouth, but not now.

Strange.

"How have you been Jimin?" he asked him.

He didn't reply, and kept glaring at him so interjected.

"What do you want?" I asked them.

Minhyuk walked around the tree, his hand staying on the trunk as he leaned away from it playfully. "What do you mean?" he asked with a smirk.

"Obviously you want somehting, or else you wouldn't have sought us out." I replied.

"You know, I have a thing for brunettes." He replied. "I never knew it was possible for Pearls to be brunettes. I thought they were all blonds."

"Well, you were wrong." I shot shortly.

"Noona." he cooed. "How are things with your Alpha Leader?"

"What. Do you, want, Minhyuk?" I asked in a slow voice through my teeth. At this point they were playing a game with us and I was done with it. "Do you plan on attacking us? Jimin and I are bigger and stronger than both of you, there is no use."

"Oh gorgeous, you've got us all wrong." Shownu started, yet keeping his eyes on a stone still Jimin. He ran his hand through his hair and I noticed he too was wearing leather gloves...what the fuck is up with this pack? "We have no plans on attacking you." he grinned. "Jimin, it really is great to see you."

"CUT THE SHIT!" I shouted. "TELL US WHAT YOU WANT!"

"WHAT WE WANT?!" Shownu shouted, finally looking at me. "I WANT BANGTAN TO HAVE SOME GOD DAMN HUMILITY!" His body started to shake and I watched as his eyes dilated to a dark black.

"What are you talking about?" I asked a little softer. I was so confused.

"Your pack think they are all big and bad because they have the Kim Clan as their founders. Not only that, but Kim Namjoon, an Onyx, stepped up as Alpha Leader; you absorbed the territory to the east, and gained their alpha leader who stepped down and became your Beta. You gained, again, another alpha leader from the Jung pack, and suddenly the Pack Leader's mate is a fucking Pearl? Your pack has way too much power and all that authority is going to go to your head sooner or later. If the GOT7 pack doesn't want to do anything about it, then we will!" he growled stepping closer to me.

I saw Jimin's eyes move, but that was it. What is with him?

"Again...unless you have the rest of your pack here, you can't overpower us anyway. And as soon as the rest of the pack finds out, including GOT7 you will regret this."

"Not if they don't find out." Minhyuk said from behind him, still half way behind the tree. "You didn't tell anyone where you were going...did you?"

Shit.

"Youngjae knows where we were." I replied.

"But you left." He smiled again. "He thinks you're going home."