Chapter 8

The dominance radiating off of NamJoon was undeniable. But what I questioned, was where does he use that dominance? With his decision making, with his pack...in the bedroom?

How do you tell a man, who you would eventually be sexual involved with, that you liked to be tied to a wooden cross and flogged until you're so far into sub space that the only thing he can do to bring you out of it, is fucking you senseless?

That would be too much right now...right?

"Hey! Let's go downstairs, we have a pool table down there and-" But before Jungkook could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a booming voice behind me.

"No!"

I looked up and furrowed my eye brows to him.

"Why?" Kookie asked.

"Just...not tonight...it's getting late anyway I need to take Luna home."

"Awe...she cant stay?" Kookie whined. Jin turned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Not tonight baby, her room isn't done." He pouted and leaned back into the couch as his arms loosely hung over his waist. It was adorable. Jin leaned down kissing him quick on the lips causing a smile to spread across his face. "You can help me with it tomorrow if you'd like."

"Okay." He sighed leaning back.

"You ready to go Luna?" NamJoon asked pulling his arm from around me.

"Sure." I smiled standing with him. I turned to the room and waved. "It was nice meeting you all, I'm sure I'll see you soon."

We said our goodbyes and NamJoon took my hand leading me to the front door and out of the house. I turned and saw that Jimin was at the door watching us go with a smirk on his face.

"Hyung!" he called out causing NamJoon to stop and turn. "You can tell her. I think you might be surprised when you do."

I watched his face turn a deep red. "Yah! Go inside!"

Jimin laughed and as he shut the door he winked at me. When I looked back to NamJoon he seemed to be sweating.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing...nothing."

We continued walking but I was not going to let it go. "It was obviously not nothing." I said starting to swing our hands a bit. I let go and turned walking backwards so I could look at him. "What are you hiding Alpha?"

"Nothing that you need to worry about...right now."

His face was trying to stay innocent but I could see the teasing smirk trying to come out from behind his lips. He was definetly hiding something. "So I will eventually need to worry about it then?" I said as I continued to walk backwards.

"Possibly." He smirked. "But it will be a while."

"Can I know what its about?"

"I'd rather not." He said scrunching up his nose.

"Does it have something to do with your basement?"

"Yes."

I stopped walking and so did he. I smirked. "You're hiding something either dangerous, or kinky." I stepped forward pulling his chin down a bit so he was looking at me. "And I will figure it out sooner or later, Joonie."

"I'm looking forward to it." He replied leaning down and kissing me softly.

I turned and took hold of his hand walking forward again as we made our way over to my house. His fingers were laced with mine, and his grip was firm yet gentle. I couldn't help but to start giggle as we made our way up to my door. In front of my house, I had a porch swing and I pulled him to sit with me. He sat first allowing me to swing my legs over his lap, and lean my upper body on his shoulder. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me, keeping me stable in my current position.