Chapter 25

Naked, on my back, with Namjoons face between my legs, I felt like I was on top of the world. To have a man...an alpha like Namjoon enjoy my taste and be sure that I cum before he even starts to worry about himself, was something not very many women could claim they have. I was on the edge of my second orgasm when I felt the finger he was using to pump turn to two.

"Y-You're s-so good." I groaned out in gasps. I had hold of my hair trying to keep as still as possible, but my body was wiggling around, having a mind of its own. I started to buck my hips, and without really realizing it, he started to drag my natural juices down a bit to the place he wanted me to 'experiment' with. This was absolutely not something I wanted to do...but I trusted him and knew he would be as gentle as possible.

On was at the peak about to shatter, and he gave me a hard suck causing my coil to snap. He continued to suck, and hard as tears came from my eyes to the over sensitivity. "Oh fuck!!" I cried out. I hadn't even noticed that he was able to get one of his fingers, into a differnet hole. It was weird...but not bad. And I knew it would be, but I still wasn't prepared. When my orgasm started to wind down he moved his tongue again, hard and fast against the sensitive clit between my swollen lips...trying to distract me from the weird feeling.

It worked.

At first.

But now he had to fingers in me and it started to get uncomfortable. I knew what he was doing...trying to stretch me as much as he could with his fingers so that he could fit in his dick.

There is no way.

I started to panic thinking about it. I was quite the open minded and kinky individual...but pain specifically isn't really my thing. It sounds weird...but floggers are more like heavy and strange massages...hence why I made him get rid of both his canes and nipple clamps.

I like my nipples and don't need them to be torn in half.

Just like I didn't want my body torn in half.

He must have noticed my sudden tension because he slowed his movement and lifted his head for a moment. The distraction being gone, I could feel him even more and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a very soft and caring voice.

I wasn't. But I really wanted to at least try...my instincts to make my alpha happy taking over my logic. I nodded without saying anything, my eyes still closed and my fist gripping the sheet I laid on. He moved his head back down to my womanhood licking, sucking, and lapping at a harsher pace he knew I liked.

Again...it worked.

Kinda.

There was a mixture of the pleasure his tongue gave me and the pressure on the other side. I was getting tired of waiting...it didn't matter how much he 'prepped' me, it was going to hurt the same when he tried to stick it in.

He gave me another hard suck as he stopped the movements of his hands and I came not even realizing the tightening of my stomach. I groaned and tenses immediately curling upward a bit as the orgasm throbbed through me. He pulled his fingers out and crawled up my body kissing me as he went. He kissed on my legs, my stomach. My sides, breasts, chest, until his lips met my own in a sweet kiss, no lust or desire behind it.

It caused me to open my eyes to look up at him, and I saw he was concerned.

"We don't have to do this. I can see you aren't enjoying it at all, and if you're not going to enjoy it, there's no way I can."

"I...I just know its going to hurt...a-at first. I'm not saying that I will hate it the entire time...that's why I want you to keep going...we can try."