Chapter 31

A few weeks had passed and everything seemed to be normal, except for Jimin. He was extra nervous all the time, he was jumpy, and he was constantly worried. Most of all though, he was frustrated. His gift was clouded. It had never been clouded before so it was even more frustrating to him that he couldn't figure out what the problem was. He attempted to contact the Moon Goddess, as Jewel's normally have a way to do so, but even those small ceremonies were clouded and never worked properly.

Yoongi was especially worried. He had never seen Jimin so lost and flustered.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I try to distract him with painting, with runs, even with sex and nothing works. He used to be happy and fun; always laughing. Now he's quiet...he's sad and I feel like there's nothing I can do. I feel like I'm going insane."

"Have you tried talking to him about it? Usually Jimin is pretty reasonable when it comes to conversation."

"That's it.... this isn't my Jimin. He isnt my Jiminie right now..." Tears started to form in Yoongi's eyes as he started to break down. He fell to his knees and his head fell into his hands. "I don't know h-how to help h-him." He choked out.

I fell down on his level on my knees wrapping my arms around him. He moved his hands from his face wrapping them around my body. His body shook as his fear, despair, and worry flowed out of him in waves. I held him as tightly as I could, because I know that there would be no words to make me feel better if I was in his place.

"Jimin will be okay...he's just frustrated with his gift...it will pass."

"Y-You don't know th-that." he sobbed into my neck.

I rubbed his back soothingly. I felt tears of my own start to build, but I choked them back as much as I could. I needed to be strong for him.

I heard the door open and when I looked up I saw Namjoon walking into the room brining Jimin in by his hand. He held his finger up to his lips to keep me quiet. When Jimin came in his eyes went wide when he saw his crying mate embracing me tightly. I leaned my head into Yoongi's and my eyes tried to catch Jimin's. A tear fell as he watched he scene in front of him and he closed his eyes swallowing hard before opening them again. When he did he caught my gaze.

"I d-don't want him hurting." Yoongi whispered, but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.Jimin covered his mouth and I saw more tears fall as he listened to Yoongi cry. "I just want him to be happy Luna...he's not happy. What do I do?"

"I don't know Yoongi." I said softly, still rubbing his back. "Sometimes we go through luls..."

"Jagi." Jimin squeaked out.

Yoongi stiffened in my hold and pulled back a bit. He turned around and when Jimin saw his tear stained face, he lost his hold on his emotions entirely. "Jimin?" Yoongi moved from the floor and flew up to embrace him tightly. "What's wrong baby?" He asked him.

I looked up to Namjoon from my place and saw the concern in his eyes. He watched the exchange just as closlye as I was, both of us hoping for a favorable outcome.

"You're crying." Jimin choked out. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..."

"Shh..." Yoongi cooed. Softening the hair on his head. "Just breathe..."

"I'm sorry, baby." Jimin cried again wrapping his arms around Yoongi. "I'm just so angry that something is messing with me...things aren't clear anymore."

"I know...I know I'm just so worried about you."

Jimin pulled back from Yoongi taking his hand. He turned to Namjoon and nodded at him leading Yoongi out of the room and down the hall.