Chapter 14

I found a battery operated vibrating ring in the box. It was perfect. I had it on a low setting as I pressed it against my clit in a circling motion. I had stripped myself from my clothes and was now laying on my bed. I was a mess. NamJoon and I had yet to have sex, and I was biting at the bits. I have to remind myself to thank Jimin later for my fun box.

I continued to rub myself with the pad of the vibrating ring, and I was so enthrawled of the pleasure I was feeling, I didn't notice my bedroom door open. I didn't notice someone walk in and the clicking of the door lock. And I certainly didn't notice anyone walk up next to me.

My eyes were closed and I used my free hand to grope on my breasts and pinch my nipple. I was wet, and used my natural lubricant to glide the toy over my sensitive nub. The music was loud so my moans couldn't be heard. It felt good...the little toy was very fun, but something was missing. This toy would not bring me to the peak I needed it too, and I just couldn't figure out what would take me over the edge. The aroma of my own scent was so thick and overpowering; it could have been cut with a knife.

Just then, I felt a light touch of fingers caress up my leg. I immediately pulled my hand away, my eyes flying open, to see NamJoon, shirtless, standing in front of me, his hand now gripping my thigh.

The music was paused, as I noticed my phone in his hands and he spoke. "Well, don't stop on my account." He teases with a smirk on his lips.

I pull a pillow to my chest and lean up so I was sitting. "NAMJOON!" I shouted in surprise. "How long have you been in here?!"

"Long enough baby, long enough." He leaned down and took the pillow from me, tearing it from my grip. "Why are you hiding?"

I knew I was blushing. I had never done that in front of anyone before, and I felt violated, at the same time I felt excited. "I j-just...you surprised me."

He continued to lean down and pressed his lips against my bare shoulder and kissed his way up my neck and to my ear. He whispered to me in a husky voice. "You're in heat. Do you need any help?"

I turned and captured his lips with mine and in the same motion he pushed me down onto the bed climbing on top of me. "Mmmmmm." I groaned as he grinded his clothed erection over my core. "Oh God." I moaned as he continued to grind, this time sucking on the sweet spot of my neck.

"You taste so good."

He started to kiss down my body, and I knew what he was going to do, but we didn't have time for that. I needed him. And I needed him now.

I took him by the hair stopping him and pulling him roughly back up to my lips.

"Ahh!" He let out and his look was dark as he stared back at me.

"I need you now." I growled pulling on his hair. I was hoping if I as aggressive enough, his alpha would come out.

And I was right.

He took hold of my wrist if the hand that had hold of me hard and pushed it above my head, then pinning the other one next to it. His nose was buried into my neck and he inhaled deeply. "You want me?" he growled into my neck licking me after.

I was getting so excited. My inner wolf was already submitting and I wanted nothing more than for him to take me as rough, and as hard as he could. "Yes." I breathed out whining after. "Please...it hurts Joonie...I need you."

"Oh baby." He cooed at me pushing the hair from my face. "I'll make it better." He moved to the side and removed the rest of his clothes. He looked at the box and smirked before moving it to his desk. "We'll play with those later." He crawled up on top of me kissing my breasts and nipping at my nipples. Each playful nip made me throb longing to be stretched by him.