Chapter 15

The ache between my legs and in my lower stomach had finally gone. Thanks to NamJoon. Now, I was comfortably held against his strong chest. We were not sleeping, simply enjoying each other's company. We did not bother to get dressed either. I expressed to him that the feel of skin on skin contact always made me feel peaceful, calm, and relaxed. I wasn't lying either. After any kind of hard or intense sex, or intimacy, it always made me feel relaxed and safe when I could feel the soft skin of the other person. Their soft caresses of my skin, their breath on me, and even their sweat on me. At lease I knew they were there.

The warmth of NamJoon however, was life changing. He was so perfect. With every touch he made me feel happy, or gleeful, content, or aroused. I could have never imagined having a mate would feel this good; certainly not this happy. I thanked the Moon Goddess internally, over and over, and then some, for gifting me this man. Even if he wasn't into pushing limits, I could be happy just like this.

"How do you feel?" He asked in a soft voice.

I was facing away from him and he was spooning me from behind letting his fingertips trace over my skin. I couldn't hide my smile. "I feel great." I answered honestly.

"Me too...you are so soft." He complimented.

"Mmmmmm." I groaned closing my eyes and snuggling into the pillow. "So are you." I had hold of his other hand that was under my neck and I squeezed it affectionately.

He planted a kiss on my bare shoulder and held his lips there for longer than a peck. When he released from his sweet kiss he moved his hand all the way up the side of my body to my neck. He pulled my hair away and kissed me softly again, only this time on my sensitive spot making me squirm.

"Is your heat at bay?" he asked.

"I think so." I turned to face him and he cupped my face caressing my jaw line with his thumb. "What about you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic." He smiled smugly.

I laughed. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah." He chuckled wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. "You can really take some dick."

His valgur language took me by surprise, but I knew he was teasing by the smile on his face. I felt my cheeks flush red and I groaned covering my face with my hand. "I cant believe you just said that." I said into my hands.

"How is it you're suddenly shy?"

"I'm not." I said looking back up to him and his smirk. I pulled my hands down and rubbed the velvety skin of his chest. "I was just not expecting you to talk like that."

He chuckled again raking his hands through my hair. "Baby, there is a lot about me you still don't know." He kissed my nose. "I have no problem answering any questions you have."

"What's in your basement."

I saw a twinkle flash in his eye  but he quickly buried it. "I promise I will tell you...after you consent to mating with me...and after the ceremony is over."

"You already have my consent."

His eyes went a little wide. "What?"

"Do you really think I would have slept with you, a wolf, if I wasn't ready to mate or mark you?"

"I didn't want to assume."

"So does that mean you're ready to mate and mark me?"

"It does." He smiled again. His perfect teeth gave me a blinding smile, and I didn't want to look away.

"You're extremely good looking, do you know that?"

"So I've been told. Do you know how sexy you are?"