Chapter 22

Namjoon stuck to his word. The next few days were very relaxed. The one thing that no one really tells you about the mating ritual, is what happens once its over. You and your partner go into a sort of high on each other. The blood of the other never leaves your body, but when it first courses through your veins each nerve is like each touch, every kiss and moment is intensified. The post mating bliss, is arousing, and beautiful, and absolutely heartwarming to know that you have at least one person in you life, that would die for you. And that you love and care for someone so much you would die for them.

I was told that not everyone feels this. Each pair feels a different level. Each sense strengthening, sharpening, and your muscles, thoughts and heart grow in the best ways.

They say the feeling changes you...changes the way you see things because now, you're living for both of you, and not just yourself anymore.

It was a few days after and we barely made it out of our room. We talked, and laughed, and made love. He hasn't touched me in a few days now though, and we were lying in bed naked. It was more comfortable to sleep that way. I woke up feeling him drawing on my back with the tips of his fingers. I moaned in happiness and snuggled closer to him burying my face in his chest.

"Do you know what time it is?" he asked me in a low voice. I shook my head not letting any voice out. "It's almost 6."

I threw my head back and looked up at him. "In the evening?"

He smiled and nodded. "I think the post ritual state finally passed. We slept for almost 24 hours."

"Oh...is that how it works?"

He nodded again and pulled me back into him. "How do you feel?"

"I don't know if I can describe it." I giggled. "I'm just...happy." I moved my arms around his neck and pulled his face down to mine again. "In love." I pecked his lips and moved my body up, our skin rubbing against each other. He wrapped his arms so the palms of his hands were pressing against my back. When I let go of his lips I smiled up to him. "And a little...insatiable." I whispered.

He rolled us over and hovered over me moving his lips to kiss my neck. They were soft kisses but as gently and as fast as his mouth was moving, it was almost confusing, my skin didn't know how to react. I gasped a little when he nipped there and I heard an evil laugh erupt from his throat. Not only that, but I could feel him hard against my leg and I couldn't help but to buck against him causing his little laugh to turn into a grunt. He moved his hand to grip on my hair and pulled to lift my head to face him.

"You are being very, very naughty. I don't think you want to know what I do to naughty girls." He growled, his lips ghosting over mine. I locked eyes with him and could not believe how incredibly arousing what he just said was. His gaze was dark and lustful, awakening a longing I have been hiding for so long.

We had not talked about it...it was assumed...and subtle hints had been given, but nowhere was there a confirmation. I needed to know. I NEEDED to know what he did to naughty girls. I moved my hips even more as my wetness opened slightly, slipping right over his thick hardness. I wrapped my leg over his hip and pulled him closer. In the same moment I bent down and circled my tongue over his nipple sucking right after. He still had a grip on my hair and as soon as I made my move he pulled my hair back again and his free hand took hold of my jaw.

"Naughty." He whispered before his mouth devoured mine. His kiss was wet, erotic, and the dominance behind it had me submitting to him undoubtedly.

I allowed him to control the kiss, and his tongue moved into my mouth increasing the movements of his mouth. I moved my hips up again slicking him up with my juices. His hand moved down to my thigh and when he lifted his hand, a slap stung my ass. It was hard and he held his hand there as I gasped out of the kiss. I lifted my eyes to meet his and my breathing was labored.