Chapter 26

Namjoon POV

She felt so good.

So wet.

So tight.

Soooo tight.

And she rode my cock like a fucking champ.

I was lying under her while she was leaning back and moving her hips; perfectly. My cock has never been so hard before. She always gets me harder than I originally thought possible. My eyes watched her as her back was arched and he dragged her hand sup her stomach to cup her breasts and squeeze them. I groaned at the sight. I took hold of her hips and held on as she moved them in circles. As she did, I pushed into her in slow but deep thrusts.

Her head fell back and she let out a moan that gave me chills. Listening to her...watching her...this is what I wanted. I wanted her pleasure, I wanted to watch our combined actions bring her to a climax.

Which was close, because she always gasps when she's about to climax. The beautiful intake of breath echoed through my ears at the same time as her heat tightened around my member. I couldn't take it anymore...when she cums I have to too.

She gasped, then groaned; and I thrusted up into her good and hard a few times letting us both ride out our orgasms. Her body shook above me, and I tensed feeling the pleasure all the way thought my fingertips and toes emptying inside of her. I held on to her hips tightly, worried that I had bruised her, but she didn't seem to care.

She took one hand to hold on to the headboard, and the other one took hold of my wrists. She steadied herself as she stopped her movements, and I watched as her breasts moved and her chest rose and fell from her deep breathing. Her eyes were still closed, and I knew mine were hooded; but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was glorious.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned my head back and chanted eternally my thank yous to the moon goddess for giving me such a wonderful...beautiful...kind... and mature mate. My Luna was everything to me. When I opened my eyes again she was looking down at me, her mouth slightly open and panting. Her hair was falling in her face so I reached up and raked my fingers through it so I could see her beautiful face.

When I locked eyes with her she smiled at me making my stomach flop. Gently, I pulled her down so that I could kiss her sweet lips. Her body leaned perfectly, and she stayed steady on my pelvis, as I was still inside of her, and she kissed back. It wasn't lustful, it wasn't desire driven, but it was loving and sweet. I had never felt so much from a single kiss before, but all her kisses were special.

Her lips form perfectly over mine, and I kissed her over and over again until she finally had to pull back to breath.

"Sorry." I mumbled out with a smile.

"It's okay." She replied. "I love it when you kiss me." She leaned down and kissed me quick again biting my lip a little in the process.

I chuckled. "Don't start." I warned my cock already stirring from her tease.

"Are you really so easy?" she said leaning back up.

I grunted as I was still sensitive from the rounds we had had throughout the night. I took hold of her hips again stilling her. "Yes." I growled out. "With you, I am very easy."

She smiled again and nodded. "I'm going to move now."

"Okay."

She leaned up and got on her knees and I helped pulling myself out. She let her body fall next to me and I was able to see the sweat that glistened on her skin. I turned to her and caressed the softness of her body with my fingertips. She had her eyes closed and looked so relaxed.