Chapter 28

When we finally got there, I was still feeling nervous. We wanted this meeting to be as casual as possible so we decided to meet in an outside park area, as there were plenty of space and it wasn't supposed to rain today. When we were walking up to the picnic tables we saw the two of them there, sitting on top of the table, their feet on the seats, and their elbows on their knees. They were involved in a deep conversation, and had not noticed our arrival.

"Are we interrupting?" Yoongi called out to them as we got closer.

They turned to us, and only one of them smiled as we were now within feet of them. We stopped and Namjoon and Yoongi greeted them shaking their hands.

"This is our new Luna, Y/N" Namjoon said introducing me. They both bowed, but didn't say anything. We made our way over to the other side of the picnic table and took a seat, myself to the right of Namjoon, Yoongi on the left.

"What initiated this meeting request?" Shownu asked. "Is everything alright?"

"We wanted to apologize for not being in communication with you over our drastic changes in location, and addition to our pack."

"Yes, it was quite a surprise that you found a mate Namjoon. But aren't you lucky to find such a beautiful one." Minhyuk smirked eyeing me.

How blatant he was as he stared at me, undressing me with his eyes, was quite disrespectful towards Namjoon...but before I could make a comment, Yoongi spoke.

"Is that why you are eyeing her like a piece of meat Minhyuk?"

His eyes immediately flashed from me to Yoongi, and then back to Namjoon. "I apologize, I didn't mean any disrespect." He said leaning back.

"It's fine." Namjoon smirked placing his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. "I'd stare at her all day too if I could"

That made me laugh and turn to him. He really was a great leader; I knew he was irritated with the way that Minhyuk was looking at me but he held himself together and made a joke out of it to lighten the mood. I turned back to the MONSTA X leader and his beta, deciding it was my turn.

"We want to propose a quartly meeting between the three packs. That was situations such as this does not happen again. I would imagine, if you were to gain a Luna, that we would feel dejected had you not notified us. Which again, we apologize for. The adjustment was new, as I was born a nomad."

"Nomad?" Shownu asked. "And it took this long for you to figure out you were mates?"

"The pack was still living in the land on the East side when both Luna and Namjoon became of mating age. So they had no met yet."

"Ah yes...your other land that you so luckily are in control of." Shownu snapped.

"Listen...as I'm sure you are aware that land belonged to the Min's and the Park's. It was our decision to join the Kim Clan and make Bangtan a pack. I stepped down as Alpha leader and signed over the territory to Namjoon. It was my decision."

"Did your mate approve of that decision?" Shownu asked.

"Jimin was the one who first suggested it. So yes, he did." Yoongi said. His voice was little more strained as he was now talking about Jimin.

"Such a good mate you have...you are very lucky." He said looking straight at him.

"I am." Yoongi replied leaning back. "I'm sure one day you will find a worthy mate as well."

"Not a Jewel." he bitterly commented.

"You don't know that." I said.

They all looked over to me and I didn't look away from their Alpha. "What?"