Chapter 4

The interaction between NamJoon, myself and his watchful pack did not last long. NamJoon stepped away and I stood, immediately changing back into my human form. Sometimes, as wolves. We forget that when we transform, our clothes fall off or tear off. My clothes tore off my body after I took off NamJoon's shirt and shifted. So there I stood, in front of 7 male wolves. Naked.

I watched as they all shifted into their human form. And again...let me emphasize...naked.

I swallowed hard as I watched NamJoon lunge at me wrapping his arms around me covering the front of my body by pressing his against me.

"Noona!" He shouted. He turned his head looking at his brothers and they were all staring at me. "Well for Christ sake don't look!" he shouted to them. "Get back into the house you nosey animals!"

I couldn't help but giggle as I wrapped my arm up about around his mid torso, placing the palm of my hands against his back. "I don't shift back into human form very often around anyone. I forgot...well yeah...I forgot that we come back naked." I continued to giggle and he laughed with me.

"Well...there no hiding anything now right?" he said keeping his hold on me.

"Did you really get that good a look?"

"I have a quick eye."

I laughed. "Well...umm...you can let go of me now."

"Yeah...um...let me get that shirt for you."

Suddenly a pair of shorts came flying from the sky and we both looked up to see SeokJin waving from his window. "THANK ME LATER." He shouted.

NamJoon sighed again and I couldn't hide my giggle.

"I swear...if he wasn't my older brother I'd kick his ass out of the pack for his attitude alone."

"Well what fun would that be without someone to roll your eyes too." I asked looking up at him. He pulled one of his hands up and caressed my cheek making me blush.

"I'm starting to see the beautiful heart behind that beautiful face."

I blushed and smiled. "You can...let go now."

"Oh, right." He pulled back and turned around immediately.

My eyes glued to his upper torso. As he moved, his muscles rippled. He wasn't "ripped." But he was toned, and the skin was tight to his body, which allowed me to watch as each movement had his muscles dancing. I was in awe of him. I stayed still, not even hiding myself from him, as he turned around and handed me his button up.

Thank goodness it fell to my mid-thigh so I was completely covered walking around their back yard. Their fence was high enough to where not even the nosiest of neighbors could see what was going on back there. He walked me back up to the porch and into the house. When we made it inside, I saw a few of the members and one I didn't recognized caught my eye. He had a very pale complexion, dark hair, and dark eyes and when he looked up and saw me, he smirked.

"She's not shy is she Joon."

"Nope. Doesn't seem that way."

I blushed. "I'm sorry...I'm not used to shifting back into human form in front of people...I didn't think about it."

"It's fine...at lease we all know what we will be seeing at the mating  ceremony."

I flushed again when he chuckled to himself. Shit. I forgot about that too. Damn...where did all my history go? I turned back to Namjoon as he was rubbing his face in embarrassment.

"You know, what kind of pack are you guys huh? You're so embarrassing."

"It's okay." I said quietly. "It's funny."