Chapter 9

"Unless you have need for such terminology as that..." he finished.

I bit my lower lip trying to hide my smirk. He knew exactly what I was talking about, and that excited me. I stayed there not moving, not saying anything but let my eyes tell him what he needed to know. Eventually he readjusted his body and moved to lean towards me. He was still in his suit, and I couldn't help but get more excited the closer he got. His lips were just about to press to mine when he stopped.

"You aren't so innocent either....are you my Luna?"

I placed my legs down and leaned forward smiling as I moved even closer to him. My lips now brushing against his as I moved them back and forth. "Guilty." I whispered. Before he could move however I stood up, and he immediately looked up to me. "I am going to change out of this dress. I don't think I have anything here that will fit you, so are you sure your under tank and boxers will work?"

"They will be fine." He leaned back.

"Okay, the bathroom is over there, my room is upstairs, I'll be right back."

He nodded but didn't move to get up, and when I turned I knew he was watching me go up stairs. I went in my room and when I walked into my closet I saw my black bag tucked in the corner. I was extremely tempted to take it, walk down stairs, and plop it right on his lap.

But it's not been 24 hours yet.

I sighed and pulled down a tank top taking off my clothes and hanging them up since they were not dirty. I put on a lace pair of panties, and a pair of pink spanks, along with a black tank top. I grabbed two large hoodie and made my way downstairs. By the time I got back to the livingroom he was there in black boxers and a charcoal gray under tank.

"Here." I said extending the thick red hoodie to him. "It will keep you warm."

"Thank you." He took it from me and looked up. "Is this yours?"

"It's an ex boyfriends actually...he was a bit scrawnier than you but it should fit if you want it."

He shrugged it over his head. "Why keep it?"

I shrugged sitting back down crossing my legs next to him placing my own zip up on my lap. "I'm not sure. I think I just liked the hoodie."

His hair was messy once he got his head through the right hole of the hoodie and I giggled. "What?" he asked running his hands through his hair.

"I just have a really good feeling about this."

"Me too." He smiled taking my hand. He kissed the back of my hand a few times making me giggle even more. "What do you want to do?"

"Want to watch a movie and cuddle?"

"Yes I do."

We put on He's Just Not That Into You, which I was surprised he was okay with. It's such a chick flick. Normally I'd sugest somethings suspensfully or thrilling, but I just met the man. And scary movies scared me. He played with my fingers as he watched the movie intently, scoffing at the affair that was happening on screen.

"You okay?"

"I don't get it. He has a loyal woman in his life, and he's cheating. For what?"

"Maybe he fell out of love."

"You can't fall out of love...you fall out of infatuation. You fall out of like...love is eternal. There's no going back. There's healing, but once you love someone you love them forever."

"Have you ever been in love?"

"No." he said shaking his head. "I never had the pleasure."

I didn't reply, but instead snuggled further into him as his arms were wrapped around me. Another half hour goes by and he speaks again.