Chapter 6

As we were seated at the new restaurant I was almost embarrassed that I was wearing this bright pink belt across my hips. The server left the table and I immediately went to ubuckle it.

"What are you doing?"

"This isn't appropriate for this atmosphere...I look childish."

"I like it." He said making me stop. "I think you look great. It gives color in this bland place. Keep it on."

"Okay." I replied buckling it back up. "Thank you."

He smile and nodded lifting up the menu. "What looks good here?"

We made pleasant conversation as we ordered and drank a few glasses of wine. He was actually quite the intelligent man, and the way he carried himself was a clear indication of his sophistication and strength. I couldn't help but watch his lips as he talked, the muscle in his neck flex, and his long fingers move as he spoke. I noticed he touched his face a lot when he spoke and it made me giggle. 

"What?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "Just learning your manarisms."

"Like what?" he asked leaning forward a big.

"Like you touch your lips a lot when you talk."

"Oh." He said his face falling. "I didn't know I did that."

"I think it's adorable."

He scoffed with a laugh. "I'm not sure I want you thinking I'm adorable."

"You have nothing to worry about."

"Whys that?"

"Because we all have two sides. I've seen your adorable kind side." I smirked. "And I've seen glimpses of your alpha dominate side."

"You have, have you?" he teased licking his lips after.

"Uh Huh." I nodded.

He was about to respond when the server came back with our meals. I started to dig into mine cutting into the meat when he started to speak again.

"Do you mind if I ask a few questions?"

"Of course." I said taking a bite.

"Do you live alone?"

"I do. My parents both passed away when I was in high school."

"I'm guessing they weren't wolves then? Since you aren't already part of a pack."

I nodded. "I knew what I was early on. My inner pup was always with me." I smiled.

"I remember mine too." He said as a smile formed on his face.

"What else do you want to know?"

"YouR uh...relationship with JaeBum. Is that a friendship you plan to continue?"

"I'd like to. But something tells me if my alpha doesn't like it, I will end willingly."

He stopped eating and looked up to me. "You'd do that?"

I shrugged. "I guess...this bond we have...it makes me ridiculously loyal to you. I'm your Luna, you and Bangtan are my family now. That's where my loyalties lie." I took a few more bites and when he didn't say anything I look up. He was staring at me with his eye brows furrowed, alsmot as if he was in pain. "What?"

"I would never ask you to break a friendship for me." he whispered out swallowing thickly.

I put my fork down. "Really?"