Chapter 7

The rest of dinner was uneventful. Now that I knew the full story, I had no further hesitations on my relationship with Namjoon. Or...whatever this was right now. We laughed an talked as if any normal couple on a first date, and I had so much fun.

We were on our way back to my house listening to music when he turned it down to talk.

"So...this isn't how I would end a date, normally. But I was wondering if you want to come back to the house and hang out with the guys?"

"Sure!"

He smiled so bright it almost took my breath away. "That's awesome. Thank you."

"Of course." I smiled back. I looked back out the window to relax on our ride when I felt his hand ghost over my own. I looked down and he wasn't looking at me but I noticed his hesitation. So instead, I pulled my hand up and laced my fingers in with his. He smiled but kept his eyes on the road, resting our hands against my thigh.

A warmth flushed through my body at the simple contact. I couldn't help but smile like an idiot as this felt like a genuine gesture. He really wanted to hold my hand. When we pulled up to his house I started to get nervous. It must have been obvious because once we parked he pulled my hand to him making me turn slightly.

"If it's too much too soon, I wont be upset." He said in a soft calm voice. "I don't want you uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay." I smiled. "Yes I'm nervous, but I'm also excited. I promise."

He smiled. "Alright."

We both got out of the car and made our way up his sidewalk to his front door, just as we were about to step up the portch he stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"I um...well I don't want OUR date to be over yet. I want to end it a different way."

"What way is that?"

"A friend of mine says that every frist date should end with a kiss." He said. "It gives both people and idea of the kind of chemistry that they could have."

My eyes went wide in surprise at first, but my inner wolf howled in excitement. "You want to kiss me?" I teased.

He pushed his teasing to the side and his face was set in a serious expression. His eyes fell to my lips and then he licked his own. "Very much so."

I stepped forward so my face was just below his and I lifted on my tippy toes as he leaned down. Our lips met and I felt as if I could fall over. My heart started to race, and my breath became quick. His lips glided across mine, and my wolf pushed and pushed for me to deepen the kiss. He wasn't going to do it, I could tell. He was trying to be a gentleman. It was commendable, but I wanted more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck gently as he took hold of my waist. I then pulled him down futher onto me and pressed my lips to his even harder. I took him by surprise at first, as he moaned slightly, but then his hands gripped me even harder and he pulled me to his body. He responded to my kiss and the movements of his mouth were perfect. My lips were able to keep up and I thanked the gracious Moon Goddess again for giving me a man with such lips as NamJoon.

The movment became more intense, and I felt him squeeze me even tighter to him. I took that action as an invitation to take it a step further and I used my tongue to caress his bottom lip before biting it gently. When I did he pulled back and let out a shutter sigh. Cracking his neck as he did.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whispered. I started to think that maybe I took things too far and was kicking myself for going to fast.

"No." he answered clearing his throat. He kept his eyes closed as I watched his tongue poked out through his cheek. "Nothing wrong...nothing...nothing..." he chaned softer and softer.