Chapter 29

As soon as we were back in the house, Namjoon wasted no time. I got out of the car and he immediately lifted me over his shoulder taking long strides to the front door. I protested trying to get him to let me walk, but of course he was not listening, and nearly broke the door down trying to get in.

I watched as I saw Jimin come out of his art studio and run over to Yoongi. Right before Namjoon opened the door to the basement, I saw JImin focus into nothing momentarily, then immediately turn to me. He had a look of distress on his face, and went to reach out to me but Namjoon was too quick. He slammed the door taking two steps at a time and turned the corner towards the black door.

"Namjoon Hyung, wait!" I heard him call out. I also heard him taking quick steps down the stairs, but still Namjoon ignored him and slammed the black door shut behind us, locking it in the same moment. He moved to place me in front of the chain that was hanging from the ceiling, with the rod going across. He moved to stand straight and took hold the front of my dress, ripping it down the front.

"HEY!" I called out but he gave me a look that immediately shut me up. He then removed my bra, thankfully without damaging it, but failed to gently take of my panties, as he tore through the lace easily, ripping it from my body in one motion. I was now naked in front of him and he pulled my hands up to lock my wrists in the cuffs of the metal bar connected to the chain. We had actually not played with this particular restraint, as It was hard for me to keep standing if I didn't have something to lean on. He must have something special in mind.

When my other wrist was locked in place, he moved to pull his shirt off his torso, and then flipped the switch of the stereo. The loud music took me by surprised and when Joon turned back towards me, I could see his inner animal behind his eyes. There was a fire fueling him...and I could tell he would only feel better once he truly claimed me in the way only he knew how.

Domination.

The music only increased the beating of my heart, and i watched as he walked over to the wall looking up at the collection of floggers he had invested in. I watched, drowning in my own anticipation as he finally chose one, with thick heavy falls, and a handle that was made for safe penetration. I swallowed thickly as he took hold of it, brining it down to see how it felt in his hand. I saw him smirk, and he lifted his eyes to look at me.

My breathing became even heavier. When he started to walk back towards me, it was as if I was watching him in slow motion. HIs jeans hung off his hips seductively, each step making his stomach muscles flex, and the veins in his strong arms were protruding out of his skin since his grip was so tight. I let my eyes move from his stomach and arm to his neck, which was thick. Finally, I moved my eyes up to his face, searching for his eyes. When I found them, they were lustful, dark, and determined.

He stopped about three feet from me, and with his free hand he used his finger, pointing downwards, and moved in in a circular motion, beckoning me to turn around. I didn't even hesitate. I moved my body, the chain and rod moving with me, to face away from him and towards the gray brick wall.

Almost immediately I felt the stick of the falls across my back making me gasp out. Not that he would be able to hear me...the music loud and all. He would normally go slow, at first, but I guess that was different about this time. He struck me with an ongoing strong force that had me crying out in pleasure.

He never did it too much to where there was actual pain. Just enough to keep me at heel, and him in control. I loved the feeling of the falls on my skin. They were heavy, and my skin, already sensitive, ignited under the texture of them, just as if it were Namjoon's large hands touching me.

Just as a final crack of the new flogger whipped across my ass, the repetitive impacts stopped and were replaced by the soft touch of Namjoon's palm and fingertips. He dragged them across my skin up and down, and then side to side, before resting his chin on my shoulder.