Chapter 17

He left before I could respond. I look over to NamJoon who was biting his lip watching me. "What could he possibly want me to do in a thong?"

"Think about it." He replied.

It took me a minute, longer than I care to admit but then it clicked. "He's going to paint me?"

He nodded and rubbed my arm. "I get to see before you shower it all off." He grins.

I roll my eyes, but then a thought came to me. "Would you like to wash it off?"

"Mmmm..." He leaned over and kissed me sweetly on the lips. "Yes I would. But I warn you...I may not stop at the washing."

I kissed him back with a little more force. When I pulled back I smirked at him. "I'm counting on it."

I left him there letting that sink in as I made my way out of his bedroom. I went into my room and into my closet, straight for my drawer of panties. There were actually quite a lot of comfy cotton nude thongs in there, and it made me wonder if that means I will be painted a lot. I laugh to myself before stripping from NamJoons shirt and the spanks I put on putting them in the hamper. I pulled down the black lace cheekies and replace them with the nude thong.  I grab my obnoxiously pink robe and grab a hair tie from my bathroom before making my way down the stairs. I could hear music softly playing from the spare bedroom, only to realize I had actually never been in there.

Before I could knock on the door, Jimin opened it welcoming me with a smile. He stepped aside opening the door more for me as he gestured for me to step inside.

The room had bright lighs, and was bigger than any other room in this house. There were pantings on the walls, pictures of body paintings thumb tacked to a giant cork board. I turned and saw full canvases, partially painted canvases, and a stack of all sizes up against the side of the wall. When I turned back around to look at Jimin, he was smiling so big his eyes were the size of crescents.

"Wow Jimin."

"Thanks." He giggled closing the door after he turned the 'do not distrub' sign around. "I assume you know why I wanted you here, and I assume you want to participate?" he asked a bit of hope in his voice.

I nodded and smiled. "Where do you want me?"

"Well I want you in a comfortable position...so take off your robe..." I did as he asked as he took my hand gently pulling me to a specific spot in the room. "...and come here." He stopped and looked around grabbing a navy blue plastic chair. "Sit."

I obeyed and waiting for further instruction. He moved around me and went to a drawer in a nearby desk. He pulled out two pasties and what I assume is a tube of skin glue walking over to me. "May i?" h asked as he knelt before me. I nodded and he set one of the pasties on my thigh as he applied the glue to the back of the other one. Once there was enough on the pasty he turned up to me and focused as he gently applied it to cover my nipple. Jimin was very professional, he didn't make any sort of comment about my nakedness, nor did he make me feel uncomfortable. I was actually getting excited to see what he would paint. Once he was done with the fist pasty, he moved on to the next one and before long he was done. He stood and smiled.

"I am going to paint you now, but you can stay sitting. I am going to move you legs around so that you're in a different position, but still comfortable okay?"

I nodded again, afraid to say anything that could break the comfortable atmosphere. His vibe was so positive and he moved one of my arms  over the other one so they were crossed. He placed a dark pillow under my head letting me rest there, and had me cross one leg over the other.