Chapter 37

There was a cold wet feeling being rubbed on my body. I could feel it everywhere, my chest, my arms, my stomach, and my legs. Then I felt myself being moved and the same feeling lingering onto my back. The burn worsened at first, I could feel each part of my skin where the rope had laid and though I was conscious, I was still too weak to move on my own or really speak.

I could however open my eyes, to see that I was sat on a strange long table, someone holding me up, with my legs hanging down from the table, and their chest pressed up against mine. I felt that my panties were on, but nothing else, and I started to panic.

What happened? Did we get away? The last thing I remember was Jimin running with me in his arms...did we make it home.

I started to groan and tried to move, but someone held me gently, as two other pairs of hands continued to move, what now I could tell was a cream, against my skin.

"Luna, don't move." a soft voice cooed at me. it was a voice I recognized, that put me more at ease. Their hand moved up to my hair and they ran it through my locks trying to soothe me. "You have to stay still okay?" he said again.

"Mhmm." I hummed, for that is all I had energy for. My body was slumped over a strong chest and broad shoulders, and my sense of smell started to strengthen, and I could tell it was Jin I was leaning on. He only had a tank top on, with his silk pajama bottoms, and it felt good against my skin. I could also smell a strong aloe, and started to realize what was happening.

I was poisoned with wolfsbane.

Those shits.

I whimpered slightly when I felt someone tilt my head back so they can apply the cream to my face. "Joon.." I whimpered out wanting nothing but him in them moment.

"Its okay Luna...he'll be here. He'll be back soon." I heard Jin whisper to me.

I continued to whimper, another thought coming to mind. "Pu..." I puffed out. I couldn't find the strength to talk, but I'd be damned to not try. "My..." I breathed. "My pup." I said. I whimpered again trying to pull from Jin's embrace, but my body was fighting against me.

"What did you say Luna?" he asked.

"Jin hyung, I will tell you, but you need to remain calm okay?" I heard another familiar voice say. Was that Youngjae? I felt him nod, and take in a deep breath. "She is carrying." he said.

"Carrying what?"

"Hyung." A softer voice said. "She is pregnant."

I felt the body against me tense immediately, and his arms softly draped over my body, holding me closer. "S-she....she's pregnant?"

"Yes, which is why it is very important for you to not freak out okay?"

He nodded again and I felt him swallow. "W-will the babies be okay?" He asked.

YES! Will they be okay? I don't want anything to happen to them...this could kill them.

"I am not sure...but I believe they will be fine. The wolfsbane was not on her long enough so it did not soak through to her blood stream...I think she will gain her strength back in a few hours. She may be nauseous though. Jimin you said the netting they used was soaked in the wolfsbane?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't it affect you?" I heard another new voice.

"I'm a Jewel, Kookie. Wolfsbane doesn't weaken me, nor does a dog whistle."

"Is that how you got away?" Taehyung asked. "A dog whistle?"

"Yeah." He replied in a sad voice. "I knew they were going to do this, but I needed them to believe it weakened me. Whistles don't affect Pearls or Onyx's either, so I needed to constantly blow it to keep Shownu and Minhyuk down until we could get away."