Chapter 23

The music was loud and drowning...just as I liked it. This kind of music deprived you of any distraction; it gave you focus. I felt bumps bubble all around my skin as his hands skimmed over me. He was soft and gentle, placing kisses across my shoulders and eventually moving down my spine. His lips were electrifying and my body was reacting as if I had never been touched before.

I was in heaven.

When he kissed back up my spine he wrapped his arms around me, his large hands cupping my breasts and lightly squeezing. He moved his lips to my ear, due to the music, so I could hear him.

"Do you want a crop, a cane, or a flogger?"

"Flogger." I breathed.

"Heavy falls?"

"Please." I groaned. He kissed my shoulder one more time before my body fell cold from his absence. I waited.

Waited for his touch.

Waited for his warmth.

Waited for him.

I allowed my hair to fall in front of me, and when I started to wonder where he was, I felt pleaded leather strike me across my ass. I gasped out at the pain, preparing myself for the journey from pain to pleasure. Another srike hit me coming from the opposite angle, and my body jerked forward. He moved closer and he let the fingers from his left hand to graze down my back calming me, reminding me I wasnwith him. His hand left me and just a moment later a different set of heavy falls fell over my back, this time in consistant strikes. They collided with the muscles of my back and shoulders and my head dropped forward. Strike after strike, I started to groan as it started to feel good. The blissful feeling started to rush through my veins as NamJoon's strength never faltered. The strikes lasted for several minutes, the sound of collision of them on my body overpowered by the loud music echoing in the cemented room. The strikes stopped and I felt his palms pressed against my back. His lips found the back of my neck and he kissed me with peppered kisses as I breathed heavily.

When he moved, he returned with what felt like a knife, and when the cold blade pressed against my back, I recoild from it. The contrast of the cold blade against my hot body was surprisingly enjoyable. He moved the blade from one part of my back over and across my arm. Then back down and up the other one. The blade became warm against my skin, and he moved it so the tip of it was pressing gently into my soft skin.

He moved the tip down my spine so slowly, that the chills that followed it were able to spread to my fingers and toes and another gasp left my lips. My head fell backwards and I was starting to lose myself. Another feeling, pressed against my body, and it was hot, yet soft. He was heating me up even more than what I was, and in an instead he moved back slamming a thin cane across my cheeks.

I yelled out in pain. "Ah! No!" I said.

He removed the item from my body, and I heard it drop to the ground. In he same moement, his body was pressed up against mine and his hands cupped my breasts again teasing my nipples between his thumbs and pointer fingers. My head fell back resting on his shoulder and his lips were on my skin.

"Red." He mumbled.

I nodded that I understood allowing him to tease my nipples harder, pulling at them and letting them snap back into place.

"Do you want to continue?" he asked and I nodded so vigorously I thought I'd give myself a headache.

He kissed the base of my throat and as he stepped away he moved his hands to caress down my belly and over my hips before finally there were off me entirely.

A familiar fall of a heavy flogger fell onto me again, and this time the impacts didn't end. He connected those falls into X's across my back, over and over again. I felt myself floating. My head was swimming, and though I wasn't crying, my eyes watered blurring my vision. I felt high. A different high than the one I felt for the last few days, but a high I recognized and missed dearly. My heart rate slowed, and my mind was lost into the feeling of he leather striking my back.

I was still able to stand, but my body started to sway left to right as I slowly left my mind. I floated...floated to a place only a real man could take me. A real dominate man. An Alpha. My Alpha. I was panting, and each inhale was easy, the exhale even easier. Finally, one last hard hit connected with my body completely breaking me from reality.

As I left my body, I felt Namjoon move from behind me. He spread my legs even more and had me bent as much as I could. He was ready for me, and I him. The wetness was dripping down my leg, so thick and sticky, I knew he would slip right in. He pushed the head of his beautiful cock into me, and I groaned wanting him to take me as his. Fuck me into submission, and thrust so hard that all thought about was him. Until everything was him.

I got my wish...as if he could read the signs from my body, and he slammed his thick shaft into my tightness. I heard him groan and my mouth fell open as my head hung in front of me. His large hands took hold of my hips and he started to move. He was fast, and hard, and ruthless. No part of this gentle, sweet or loving.

And it was perfect.

One hand crept up my heated skin and his fingers tangled in my hair as he gripped. He tugged only a little, but I didn't fight it. I took it...I took each movement, each thrust and tug. I took everything he gave me, gladly.

I could feel a squeezing in my floating. A coil...a twist. I was alreay sensitive due to the impact play, and his merciless thrusting only built my orgasm that much faster. My mouth hung open and all I could do is focus on breathing through every moment of this. I was loving it...he let go of my hair and moved his hand back to my hip, and his thrusting was even harder, more determined, and if possible faster.

I don't know if I shouted my orgasm. I don't know if he could hear me. The pleasure I felt truly rendered me blind, and the deafening waves took me away. I know I collapsed backwards into his arms, the rope pulling on my arms and he came with me, filling me with his orgasm holding me in place.

"Baby." He cooed at me. "You need to stand just a little longer...just a littke longer babygirl and you can lay down."

"Don't leave me." I wimpered.

"No baby...I'm right here. I need to untie you. Can I untie you?" I wimpered again not wanting his body to leave mine. "Please baby...please?"

"Okay." I let out.

He was quick, and I was surprised by the strength I had left, I would have swore that he took it all from me. Suddenly I was really floating, Namjoon's strong arms carrying me to a soft looking couch, that I hadn't noticed before. He sat down me down on one side and moved to sit next to me. He laid my head on his lap, and I realized he had put his pants back on. The blanket that was on the back of the couch was laid over my naked body and when I was fully covered I felt him start to play with my hair.

"You were so good baby girl...so so good."

"My Alpha." I whispered out.

"Yes baby, all yours. How do you feel?"

"Happy." I said smiling.

He smiled too and his thumb ran over my bottom lip and over my jaw. "You make me happy too babygirl."

I moved a little up, my head still on his lap but I felt closer now to him that before.

"I love you." I mumbled, fighting my heavy eye lids to look at him.

"I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me softly, running his lips over mine. I felt peaceful.

Time had passed, and Namjoon was patient as he allowed my high to fall and for my senses to return. I had almost fully returned to reality when I locked eyes with him.

"No canes?" he asked.

I smiled. "No canes."

He nodded and looked up. "We will need to get rid of those."

"Yeah." I breathed out trying to sit up.

When I did, the contact between our bodies was gone and I started to panic. I was then pulled back onto his lap, this time with one leg on each side of his. My body was still weak from our play time, and so I rested my head on his shoulder leaning in to kiss his neck softly. My hands were holding on to his shoulders weakly, but I held on. His hands rubbed softly up and down my back calming my short panic.

"That was so much fun." I whispered out. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"Thank you." He said kissing the side of my head. "You are everything I ever wanted in a woman. I love you."

"I love you too Namjoon."