Chapter 33

We had managed a visit with Jaebum, Jisoo, and Jinyoung, and they were in agreeance that the pack controlling the south were really up to no good. We also agreed, that we had to wait for them to act. Jaebum also was not a fan of the idea of me being used as bait, but we agreed only if it was necessary would we go that route. We could not assume, with no evidence that there was any kind of foul play in the works. It has been about a week since our meeting with them, and thankfully things were falling back to place.

We were all a bit on edge because we knew to expect something, but both our pack, and GOT7 decided not to let it interfere with day to day life. When it happened, we would deal with it then.

Jin and Jungkook had taken a small vacation just the two of them. They decided to check on some things in the East, but alone. Jimin was back to normal, his gift advancing to getting full visions. They were always from the past but they were still interesting and sometimes helpful. Yoongi was happy again too. Now that Jimin was back to normal, he was happier than ever. They spent a lot of time together, an a lot of...naked time together. Taehyung never really thought Hoseok did anything wrong thankfully. But since then, the two were inseparable. Not because Tae didn't trust Hobi, but simply keeping claim on his mate in case anyone tried anything again.

As for Namjoon, he and I were perfect. We always had fun together, and as much time as we spent with one another, I was surprised we didn't get sick of each other's presence.

Over he last few days though, Namjoon has been a little on edge and jumpy. He came to me about it not sure what was happening to him, but after what Jimin went through, we didn't fear it. Obviously it was just something that wolves like us go through, and we needed to power through it.

Little did I know how I was going to be eating my words.

It was the middle of the night when I woke up with a jerk. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, but I could feel Namjoon above me, caging my body in his arms and legs. His head was tucked between my neck and shoulder, kissing me hot and heavily. His pelvis was grinding hard into my body right over my clit. The friction from his griding lit sparks off into my body and my womanhood throbbed hard. He moved his kissing from my neck down to my breasts, his lips taking hold of my now very hard nipples. He sucked gently, but hard and I let out a gasp and graon. He continued this going back and forth between my left and right nipple, squeezing my breasts as he did.

"Namjooooon....what are you doiiiiiiiiiiiing?" I asked.

He didn't answer, but since I was naked he had full access to my entire body. He took advantage of that fact and moved himself between my legs, opening me up to him widely. He groaned when the tip of his throbbing member brushed up against my womanhood, wet and swollen, and ready. He thrusted into me hard and he leaned up and placed his right hand over my neck

He held me down moving his hips so that his cock rubbed my walls and hit me on my sweet spot in perfect motions. I took hold of his arm, and wrapped my legs around his hips lifting my hips to give him a better angle.

He moved his other hand next to my head holding himself up as he rocked into me harder than I had ever felt him...even in the basement. His hand took an even tighter grip on my neck, and though again, it was harder than he ever had handled me before, it was welcomed. The lack of a full breath of oxygen made the sensations between my legs even more intense and I felt my orgasm coming on quick.

"FUCK." I choked out. I still couldn't fully see him, but I felt his heavy breathing against the skin of my chest and he finally let go of my neck. I took in a deep breath and both myself, and Namjoon let out loud cried from our sudden orgasms. I could feel him fill me as he pumped himself until he was empty. My pussy throbbed around him with his thrusts, choking his cock for a lingering climax.