Chapter 27

"Wait!" We heard before we walked out the door.

I turned around and saw Jimin running towards us with a worried look on his face.

"What is it Jiminie?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice.

"I don't feel right about this. I feel like something is going to happen."

"Like what?" Namjoon asked snaking his arm over my shoulder.

"I'm honestly not sure. But something isn't sitting well with me." He moved and snuggled his nose into Yoongi's neck as Yoongi rubbed his arm.

"Is it about the meeting?" I asked, not worried something was going to go wrong.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and I had gone to talk to Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Jisoo about a week ago and explained having quarterly meetings with MONSTA X and everyone be filled in. Jackson and Mark weren't so thrilled but agreed nonetheless.

"Yeah." He mumbled into Yoongi's neck then looked up. "I just feel like something bad is going to happen."

"Do you KNOW something bad is going to happen?" Yoongi asked him.

He shook his head. "No this isn't a...Jewel thing...it's a Jimin thing." he said his eyes going big. "I know it doesn't make sense..."

"It's okay babe." Yoongi said kissing his forehead. "We have to do this though. It's the only chance for peace at the moment...we need to avoid confrontation at all costs."

He sighed and pulled back from his mate's arms. "I know. I just don't want it to go bad and I really, really don't trust that Wonho guy....he really bothered Jackson and Jackson likes everyone."

"We will be okay Jimine. I promise." Yoongi pulled him in for a soft kiss on the lips causing a smile to come across Jimin's face.

"Okay." he smiled. "But are you sure I can't come with you?"

"You need to be protected." I said to him. "We know you can take care of yourself but the things is, they already have a problem with a Jewel and an Onyx in our pack. We don't really plan on telling them that I am a Pearl and I would hate for them to see you and get distracted by you. You're a beautiful person inside and out, and they don't have someone like you in their pack so they feel inferior. If they see you, it might remind them of that."

"You'd be a huge distraction, Jimin." Namjoon added.

"And I don't want anyone getting any ideas about my mate." Yoongi added with a teasing voice. Which made Jimin break out in even a bigger grin. "I would ruin this meeting and beat the fuck out of Shownu if he even looked at you funny."

Jimin laughed and playfully hit his hand against Yoongi's chest holding it there. "I didn't even know he was gay."

"Flaming." Namjoon replied with a smile.

"Alright...but text me when you get there, and then text me when you are on your way back...please?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Of course, baby." Yoongi replied kissing him again on the cheek.

"HYUNG!" We heard from down the hall. I saw Jungkook and his naked torso leaning out of Jimin's art room with an annoyed look. "It's cold in here...are you going to paint me or what?"

"I'll be right here." Jimin smiled making Jungkook roll his eyes and retreat back into the room. He turned towards me and his smiled lessened. "Be safe...it's just as dangerous for you."

I nodded and gave him a hug, him kissing me on the cheek. He gave Yoongi one more kiss before walking down the hall back to his art room. Namjoon, Yoongi, and I started walking toward the car in silence and I was caught up with my thoughts.

My first duty as Luna went over well but that was because we were on GOT7 land...land I was used to being on because of my friendship with them. It was peaceful, quick, and I go to see Yeomie giving him a big bear hug. I heard he had found his mate as well and was just taking things slow with her. I was really happy for him.

It was decided that since the 'beef' or 'concern' of the South was specifically with us, that GOT7 was not go join us at this particular meeting. This meeting was to introduce the idea of regular meet ups with the South and we didn't want to give them any reason to believe that we were ambushing them. I sat in the front with Namjoon driving as the silence started to get to me.

"Luna, how you doin' up there?" Yoongi asked from the back seat.

"I'm alright." I said turning around to face him.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Um...."

"Come on." He smiled gesturing for me to coem to the back seat with him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and ignored the scoling from Namjoon as I settled in the seat next to Yoongi. He made me face him and took my hands in his as he smiled to me.

"Tell me your concerns." He said.

"I know that this isn't technically my first task as Luna...but it feels like it is...plus its more important...and it was my idea. What if something happens? What if they just get mad?"

"Well ideas are never guaranteed. Namjoon, myself, and the rest of the pack think it was really smart, so even if it doesn't work, its not your fault....it's not anyone's fault, it just didn't work. Also, I have had failed ideas. So has Namjoon, and Jin, and everyone else. We learn from mistakes."

I nodded. "Right."

"What aren't you saying?"

"I just...." I paused turning over to Namjoon. I felt a soft touch on my chin, as Yoongi took it in a soft grip making me look back over to him.

"Dont look at Joon...look at me. This is our conversation...you can tell me anything and Joon will not angry with any concern you have...just say it. You will need to learn to just say whats on your mind." he smiled again.

He caressed my chin comfortinly with his thumb before he let go. I nodded and smiled. "What if they don't like me?"

"HA!" We heard from the drivers seat. Both Yoongi and I turned our heads givng Namjoon disapproving looks. He cleared his throat and softened his faceial expression. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

I turned back to Yoongi who was still giving him a glare, but I tapped his hand making him turn to me. "What if they don't have any form of respect for me? What if they think I suck and being a Luna?"

"Then they would be very wrong." he replied with a firm tone. "But you have to remember, outside packs don't know the inner workings of others. So, they would have no reason to think you were a bad Luna. Also, some of them may even be attracted to you and too distracted by your good looks to even listen to you." he teased.

"I'll kill someone..." we heard in a soft mumbled from the driver's seat.

Yoongi's eyes went wide in annoyance as he ignored his leader. "ANYWAY." He said loudly. "Just be you. We would not have asked you to quit your job, nor would I have spent hours teaching you the workings of everything I know, just for you to be mocked as a Luna. We wouldn't allow that to happen."

I nodded and gave him a hug. "Thank you.'

"No problem."

I settled back into the seat and leaned on Yoongi as his arms was still around my shoulders.

"Are you not going to come back up to the front?" Namjoon asked.

I shook my head. "No...I'm comfortable here." I smirked.

His eyes narrowed and heard Yoongi chuckle as he squeezed me tighter to his side. Namjoon turned the radio up and I saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten.

I laughed to myself and felt Yoongi lean down to whisper in my ear. "You're going to pay for that later, you know that right?"

I giggled again. "I'm counting on it." I said as I met Namjoon's eyes in the rearview mirror.