Chapter 19

I was drenched by that one sentence alone. Absent mindedly I obeyed without hesitation, and he smiled as he looked down at the apex of my thighs.

"Beautiful..." he whispered, I think, to himself. He moved his lips to the inside of my knee and didn't waste time as he trailed his kisses up and up and up until his lips met my womanhood. He placed a long, soft kiss right on me, and I let out a shuttered breath. When he let go he pulled his arms up and pulled my thighs open even more, holding on tight. He gave me one last look of mischief before he dipped his head and his tongue pushed into my folds.

I was wet, so wet from his playfulness that he instantly groaned at the taste of me. He slowly moved his tongue through my folds and then landed on my clit. He started to wiggle it slowly at first, teasing me. I let out a groan of frustration and I felt him chuckle again this time against me. That's when he picked up the pace and his tongue moved with an animal like speed, hard against me. It caused a loud gasp to move from my lips and my chest to expand. "Oh God!" I let out. "Fuck! NamJoon!"

He groaned into me before lifting his head. "Let it out, baby. Let it all out."

He moved back to my core and pulled me even closer to his face. His nose was pressed against my pelvis as he was so close to me. His lips and tongue worked together stimulating the bundle of nerves between my legs. He sucked on it, and used his teeth to tease and graze against it. "Fuck!" I shouted. "More!" I begged. "Please...keep going!"

Once he heard my pleas he moved one hand to unwrap around my leg and took two fingers to tease my soaking entrance. His tongue moved skillfully, and his fingers were circling my wetness. For a moment I thought he was still teasing, but then he plunged his two fingers into me causing me to gasp out. He pumped them in and out over and over again in the same rhythm his tongue was moving. I moved my hands to grip his hair and pulled tightly as a burning started to boil in my lower stomach.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes!"

His movements became stronger, and every few flicks with his tongue he'd move to suck hard on the now, very swollen bud.

"J-Joonie...I-I'm gunna..."

And that's when he stoped. He moved his fingers from inside me and lifted his head away from my center.

I whined at the denied orgasm, and looked down at him as he was liking his lips and fingers clean. "You taste so good...I could do that for hours."

"Then why don't you?" I whined again. "God, I was almost there!"

"I want to cum with you." He smiled pushing me by my thighs further up the bed. "Can I cum with you baby?"

"Oh god yes!" I replied grabbing at his shoulders and pulling him down to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth as his knees moved to spread my legs again. He lined himself up with my opening, but before he plunged he pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm going to fucking wreck you..."

I had no time to respond as he thrusted into me, diving into my swollen pink skin with no gentleness, and no regrets. He stilled only for a moment, to hear me shout out and to pull my leg up to his shoulder. He moved his hips back and forth, his balls slapping into my ass. The room was filled with our moans, and the lewd noises of sex.

"FUCK! You're so tight!" He groaned as I watched his eyes roll to the back of his head. My entire body was on fire, and the spots on my legs that he held on to were easily going to be bruised. He fucked me hard, with a strength only a wolf can provide. I saw beads of sweat on his forehead, and he moved his face to press against my leg, not once thrust faultering.

"God, you're so big!" I groaned. "I can f-feel every i-inch of you!" I yelled out. "FUCK NamJoon!"

"You like the way I fuck you, Luna?" he grunted picking up speed. "You like it hard...you like it rough?"