Chapter 34

There was just a 12 hour pause of peace before the second wave of the storm hit again. Jimin was in a right mind to warn me about Alpha Leader ruts...and I am going to have to go through this 5-6 times a year because he's a LEADER....

My poor lucky vagina...

I was completely out of breath by the time he spilled into me for the 7th or 8th time for the night...at this point I can't remember. I have never thought it was possible for a man to be able to stay hard and keep going that long, that hard, and that strong for that long. 

But oh yeah...

He's a wolf. 

It took me about two days of recovery. 

Seriously. 

He felt bad a first. It didn't matter how many massages he gave me, or how many times he took hot baths with me, or how many kisses he peppered me with. I was sore. I was achy and my body was utterly and completely exhausted. 

He didn't feel bad anymore. He says because he was proud of how well he could please me, and keep me down and out for days at a time. 

Smug bastard. 

"My Luna how are you feeling today?" he asked me as he snuggled up with me on our bed. 

"Like maybe I'll be able to walk." I teased with a laugh. 

He bit his lip trying to keep back from laughing, but failed when he spoke. "It's been three days baby, I hope you'll be able to walk."

Luckily, I was able to walk. The next day or two he hovered a little, but I was in full functioning health within a week of his rut.

||

75 Days Later

Frantically I was running around the house looking for JImin. Namjoon had gone for a run with Tae and Jin, and Jungkook somehow was able to convince Yoongi and Hoseok to go grocery shopping on Jin's orders. 

It was now or never

I had thrown a dress over my head and ran down the stairs, first checking the kitchen, then the living room, finally a light bulb going off and I ran to his art room. The sign was flipped over, and normally I would never interrupt...

But this was urgent. 

I hesitated when I raised my hand to knock, but I took a deep breath and pushed forward to make a sound. But before I could the door swung open and I saw Jimin standing there wide eyed and his mouth hanging open. 

"You know?" I asked him. 

He grabbed me by the arm and yanked me into his art studio closing and locking the door behind us. He hurried me over to the couch he had and once I sat down, he was kneeling in front of me with a tight grip on each of my hands. 

"How long have you known?" 

"I just found out this morning." I said tears pooling in my eyes. 

"Luna...did you suspect?" 

"No." I said my voice breaking. A big fat tear drop fell from the corner of my eye as I looked at him. I couldn't imagine something like this happening. "I don't understand." I croaked out. "I thought you said this couldn't happen so easily." 

He looked a little lost and stood to sit down next to me still holding on to one of my hands. "Luna...I have no idea...the folklore and all of our history...this doesn't just happen." 

I nodded. "Oh god...what is Namjoon going to do when he finds out?" 

"You think he'll be upset?"