Epilogue

6 YEARS LATER

"JIMIN!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I made it all the way down and looked left to right but saw no one. "Ugh....JIMIN!" I shouted again rounding the end of the stairs going down towards the art studio. I knew exactly where Jimin was. "JI-..."

But I was cut off when the Art studio door opened wide, Yoongi smiling at me. "Hey Luna!"

"Where is Jimin?"

"In here." he said opening up the door more.

I saw Jimin was sitting on the floor up against a white wall as the little blue haired girl in front of him painted on his pale skin. I looked over to Yoongi who just shrugged at me and then turned back over to the blue pair. I let out a breath and slowly walked over to them noticing his eyes were closed.

"Jimin." I said again, both blue doe eyed shorties looking up at me.

"What is it Luna?"

"Not you." I scolded before turning to the little girl. "Jimin...sweetie..."

"Yes mommy?" she said in a sweet voice, that everyone in this house fell for.

"Why are all your brother's stuffies on the top shelf of his closet where he can't reach them?"

Her eyes fell downward and she put her paint brush down looking over to Big Jimin. "Sorry Uncle J..."

He gasped dramatically and gave her a disapproving look. "Did you do that?"

"He was being mean!" she defended, then looked over to me as I squatted down to her level. "Mommy I promise, he was mean first."

"What did he do?" I asked as I raked my fingers through her hair.

"He...he told me my blue hair looked stupid...and that I don't look like you or Daddy so I must not really be part of the pack."

"Oh that little..." I heard Yoongi mumble behind us.

I turned back over to my little Jimin, her big eyes getting glossy and watery. "Baby girl," I said as I took hold of her arm. I sat on the floor and pulled her to my lap and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Your brother is just teasing you. You know that you belong to Bangtan. You are just like Uncle J. You were named after him."

"Uncle J is a boy." she mumbled, making me laugh.

"Yes, but he is a Jewel. Just like you." I said pulling her chin up to give her a kiss on her nose.

"I know." she sighed.

"That is why JJ and Sunny don't have any extra abilities." I said smiling to her.

She grinned wide. "So, I'm special."

"Yes, you are." Big Jimin said, trying to stay still.

She gave me a hug and then looked me in the eye. "I"ll go get his stuffies down mommy."

She went to get up but I held on to her. "Why don't we wait until tomorrow." I said winking at her.

She giggled and nodded. "Okay."

"Anything of Sunny's I should know?"

"Well um....well um..."

"Well?"

"I don't know if he will be able to find his shoes very easily." she said in a soft voice.

Big Jimin laughed and I let out a breath unable to hide my smile. "What did Sunny do to you?"