Norbert

a/n right off the bat i am tired as fuck right now and finals officially start soon and so we're preparing and i did two finals today and it's the last period so if it's shitty blame my lack of energy.
y/n's pov

i was in the library helping the others look for Nicholas Flamel. Hermione rushes over dropping a thick book on the table. "I had you guys looking in the wrong section! How could i be so stupid! i checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

i snicker because of how much a ravenclaw hermione seems to be before ginger gives her an exasperated look, "this is light!?!" he asks incredulously.

hermione and i scoff at him before she continues "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosophers' stone." she explains.

"the philosophers' stone?" harry repeats question in his voice.

"honestly don-" i cute hermione off before she can ridicule them more.

"the philosophers' stone produces the elixer of life which is able to make the drinker immortal. it also can turn metals into gold." i explain.

"exactly! Nicholas Flamel celebrated his 600th birthday this year. i bet that's what fluffy's hiding and that's what professor snape wants." hermione finishes.

"we have to tell hagrid" harry says getting up.

"he'll just say we're meddling in stuff not to be meddled with and that the stone is fine and that proffessor snap wouldn't steal the stone and stuff like that!" i reply also getting up grabbing my bag.

"but we have to tell him still. even if he doesn't believe us we have to try!" harry exclaims.

ron hermione and i stand by him as he pulls out the invisability cloak since we shouldn't be out on the grounds at this time. we walk to the hut and knock to hear fangs' loud booms of barking. hagrid opens the door slightly and we pull the cloak off just enough for him to see our faces.

"it's not really a good time fer you guys to b-" hagrid starts.

"we know about the philosophers' stone." harry says bluntly yet also stern.

"yer what!?! alright alright come in but be quick about it." he say moving aside.

we listen and instantly i regret it as it's hot as fuck in his room. we shrug off the cloak and sit by the table as we explain what we found out. the cauldron over the fire shakes and we look over. "oh it's time it's time" hagrid beams putting on some oven mitts and grabs an egg from the pot. ron and i stare in shock before i yell at the giant before us.

"hagrid how did you get this it's illegal!" i screech examining the Norwegian Ridgeback egg.

"got 'im of a guy in the pub." he says proudly.

"what is it?" hermoine asks tentively.

"it's a dragon egg," ron explains, "Norwegian Ridgeback i believe correct?" he asks looking up as the egg cracks open to show a small green slimy dragon.

the dragon looks at  hagrid and i see his mouth tilt up in a giant smile. "oh look he knows his mummy" he says beaming more.

"hagrid you have to get rid of him. dragon's are illegal!" i scold.

"but look at 'im! 'e loves me already." the giant says proudly.  roll my eyes annoyed.

a week later
draco's pov

i saw y/n, potter, and mudblood rushing to the hospital wing to see weasel. i walk up and pull y/n back. "huh?!?" she exclaims in shock before pushing me away. "yes dragon boy." she asks annoyed.

"i know what actually bit weasel" i say and i see fear and shock flash through her e/c eyes. i smirk knowing she knows that not only will she and the three she's with will get in trouble but so will that oaf hagrid. he'll probably get thrown into azkaban.

"I don't know what you're talking about Malfoy." she tries to play off.

"oh but you do. I know you do and I am easily able to tell madame pomfrey within a minute." i say cooly. y/n bites her lower lip as a nervous habit though she is trying to keep her cool.

"it doesn't matter. who would believe you anyway." she says defensively.

i smirk and walk away from her without answering. i need to catch them tonight. i remember reading the letter about them getting rid of it tonight at the astronomy tower. i will catch them.