Girlfriend?

y/n's pov

it was nearly time to finish the first year and i was thankful. i had been ready for this break for a while and can't wait to see my father again, and of course my mom too. i was hanging out with harry, ron, and hermione and we were talking about the philosophers stone. it was interesting yes but not as interesting as summer. the long school year seemed to be going slower then usual and it was tedious to pay attention in class. 

it was finally the end of the day and I was walking down the hall with harry to the great hall. I heard a long low whistle come from behind us and I turn to see dragon boy.

"what do you want Malfoy?" harry asks annoyance thick in his voice.

"got yourself a girlfriend have you potter. shocking the famous potter got a girl" he responds.

"what are you talking about?" I ask stopping. he walks up looking down. I follow his gaze and instantly drop harry's hand that I didn't realize I was holding.

"that was nothing we were just holding hands because we're friends." harry says cooly before walking to the great hall again. I follow him and hear footsteps of the bleach blonde following us. I ignore him to the best of my ability only for him to walks catch up walking beside me as we enter the great hall. I wave bye to potter silent cursing the staying at your house table rule and walk to the Slytherin table. dragon boy of course follow sitting right beside me.

"so why are you dating scar-head of all people he's nothing really just popular because of some injury" he says.

"i'm not dating him now go away I don't want to deal with you of all people right now. he's my friend and friends hold hand sometimes." I say clenching my teeth; Malfoy scoffs and I roll my eyes putting a bit of food on my plate as it appears. I am famished after today dragging on forever and skipping lunch by being entranced in my books.

"you know i'm twice the guy potter is. i'm much smarter then him and better then him a-" he continues before I cut him off.

in the most monotone robotic voice I can muster I say "you may continue your jealousy rant somewhere else. the witch you are trying to talk to has shut down and disregarding any and all humans. now please leave her the fuck alone"

dragon boy, being raised away from muggles, has no idea what the fuck I just did and glares offended. I hide my smile and laugh beginning to eat. after dinner I go to the slytherin common room sitting on the floor in front of the fire to continue reading my books about the creatures found in the wizarding world. 

give me ideas please!!!!!