GILDEROOOOOOOYYYY!

y/n's pov

i was just about to go onto platform 9 3/4 to go back to hogwarts for my second year. i hug my dad and then my mom, "bye guys, i'll make sure to write i swear." i say before running through the brick wall then getting onto the bright red train.

i look through the compartments and spot harry. instantly i decide i should sit with him. i sit down beside him in the booth. "are you okay?" i instantly decide to ask. i'm worried about my friend and i need to make sure he's  okay.

he smiles at my words of concern, "i'm fine." he responds. smiling back i nod.

timeskip to dada class because idk

I walked into the room for defense of the dark arts with yet a new teacher from quirrel. what happened to him? anyways I walk in to see the tamaki fellow from the book shop, he seems like he shouldn't be an adult.

I find a seat beside harry who seems a little bored. I smile at him grabbing my book. after everyone is settled and the  class begins the blonde begins speaking, his name is gilderoy lockhart. I think he's a bit of a narcissist; he had everyone buy most his books for this years textbooks. he introduces himself and starts talking of all the terryfing creatures he has met.

"today i will teach you of these ferocious creatures and how to defend yourself against them" he exclaimed as he walked towards a covered cage. i sit up straighter as it peaks my interest. he takes off the cover and i see blue fairies. i, along with many, laugh. "you laugh now but behold the cornish pixy! very mischevious creature they are. let's see who's laughing once they're realized." he says as he opens the cage letting the swarm of fairies, excuse me, pixies out. instantly they start destroying stuff, pulling hair, and laughing.

shocked i grab one of the thickest, hard cover, books i keep with me for school. a cornish pixy flies to me and i swing with all my might at it. shockingly i actually ended up killing it. dragon boy sees and looks at me with a mixture of shock, fear, and possibly a hint of respect. i smile; i dont feel bad killing these annoying pixies.

a pixy starts fkying towards him and he runs out. i nearly laugh as harry, ron, and hermione rangle up the rest and out them back in the cage. i tried helpig but i only killed 2 more.

after that the class and teacher skittishly come back to the class room. proffesor gilderoy puts on a false cocky smile, "very well you 4" he says, "5 points to each of you." he then proceeds class talking about his ventures and encounters with pixies. it was very boring.