☾ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘 ☾

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

Allie Williams was dead.

She was wiped from the history books, officially declared deceased by the United States Army. Her chapter of the past was archived, buried beneath the cataclysmic event of Captain America's grand sacrifice, his plunge into the Arctic. The fighting ceased, the world celebrated and moved on. Enjoying their blissful ignorance of what lurked in the shadows. 

Of the new era of HYDRA.

An era based on Trickery.

Trickery itself is the practice of deception. And the name was fitting of the soldier who wore it.

Trickery was an assassin, a soldier, and a weapon. She could manipulate illusions, create pain, and push people to insanity with just a single look. She killed mercilessly, fought fearlessly, and lived silently. She was the perfect warrior, completely unstoppable. And she was being controlled by the world's deadliest organization, HYDRA.

Bucky Barnes was also thought to be dead.

Instead, he was replaced with the Winter Soldier. He was reduced to a shell of the man he had once been. Turned into a weapon easily controlled by HYDRA. His memories were gone, morals wiped away and inhibitions reduced to ash. He was crafted into a formidable soldier and a ruthless killer. So lethal, that he got away with decades worth of crime with only mere whispers of his name left behind.

But what happens when those memories that HYDRA had forced away resurface? Who can Allie trust when she starts questioning her allegiance to the place that she now realizes has had her imprisoned for 71 years?

And what happens when she starts to remember Bucky? When she remembers a man that is no longer the same person that he was back in 1945?

. .

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

This book does contain scenes that include profanity, graphic violence, death, and sexual content so read at your own risk. Intense scenes are included in this story which is why this story is classified as 'Mature'. 

. .

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This story was created from my own original ideas and storyline so please don't steal or plagiarise my work. Any stories that are similar to mine in the plot or OC's are purely coincidence as I never would want to copy someone's work. Wattpad is the only platform on which I post my work, so if you come across my story on any other website please notify me so I can have the story removed.

All characters and events from the Marvel Cinematic Universe that can be found in this story belong to Marvel and Marvel only. I do not own any of the characters or the plot from Captain America: The Winter Soldier which this book is based off.