t w e n t y - t w o

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Bucharest, Romania

February 2015

. .

They say that love heals all.

That in a world of endemic sickness and poisonous cruelty, that love is the antidote. From one sip of this so-called remedy, people become kinder and more empathetic. That the world becomes a brighter place, forcing out the darkness that plague people's minds and actions. That the world doesn't seem so bleak anymore, that it comes alight with happiness and pure euphoria.

And Allie would have to agree with that sentiment.

Since she finally experienced that feeling, it seemed as if all her worries drifted into the wind. Even in her day to day life, she began to feel its effects. She smiled more, spoke more freely, helped people she passed in the streets, cared less about those who sought to hurt her. And although some things were never out of her mind, they just became less important.

She wished the world would have more love. Then maybe her life would be different from what it was today. Maybe there would be less fighting, less hate, fewer problems. Maybe HYDRA wouldn't even exist, that there would be no chaos and anarchy for them to feed off. If only the founder of HYDRA had bleed love and not hate, history could be different.

If only someone had been loved or knew how to love, the world could be an entirely different place.

But alas, that wasn't the case. So Allie just had to be grateful that she was granted that love she so desired. Granted the love that so many people didn't have or know.

Her life had drastically changed within the span of a few months. She had gone from being a prisoner, a runaway, a friend, and then finally a lover. She went from being enslaved to scared to happy and then in love. And she found it difficult to pinpoint when exactly everything had changed. When had her feelings began to develop into something so much greater.

But she didn't care, she finally had everything that she could ever ask for.

She was finally free, no longer a slave for HYDRA. No longer doing their bidding without any memory of her past. She had Steve back, finally having a friend that would help her fight the cruel world that wanted to see her fall. She had her memories too, albeit not all of them but enough to know who she was and her past.