s e v e n

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

Dedicated to @GryffindorkReadstuff because you, my friend, are the reason why I had so much inspiration to write this chapter and you deserve some recognition for reading through my terrible writing!

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲.𝐜𝐨𝐦

HYDRA Base

HYDRA Base

Siberia, Russia 2011

. .

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Trickery asked, furrowing her brows as she nursed her sore body in the corner of the room.

"Foolish mortal." Loki groaned, running a hand through his dark locks in annoyance.

"I am Loki-" He started and briefly paused which didn't go unnoticed by Trickery.  A look of denial overcame his face as he stared through Trickery, obviously contemplating something. But then he continued on as if he never stopped talking. "- Loki Odinson, the rightful King of Asgard and Jotunheim. I am the God of Mischief and the soon to be ruler of Midgard."

Trickery's confusion grew even more at Loki's words as she looked at the foreign man up and down. He donned an unusual green ensemble, littered with golden accents and unfamiliar symbols that were etched into the clothes. His raven, almost greasy looking hair fell on his shoulders, contrasting heavily against his fair, ivory skin. Loki's eyes that held a mixture of emerald and blue stared back at her, carefully watching her every move. Waiting to see her reaction to his surprise visit.

Trickery cleared her throat as she brought her focus back to the conversation that they were holding. "King of where?" She questioned.

"Asgard and Jotunheim," Loki repeated. "And don't forget the ruler of Midgard." He added with a smirk.

"And, um... Asgard is where?" Trickery's words were met with a heavy glare and she felt herself wanting to melt back into the concrete wall behind her.

"Asgard is one of the planets that make up the Nine realms of Yggdrasil." Loki said with vexation dripping from his voice, frustrated with Trickery's lack of knowledge.

Trickery could do nothing but stare at Loki as if he had grown a second head. And even then, that sounded much more believable than the thought that the man in front of her was a prince of a planet that she hadn't ever heard of before.

"You incompetent fool. Do you know nothing of the galaxy that exists beyond Midgard?" Loki snapped, adding to the headache that occupied Trickery's mind.