t w o

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

The Playground, United States of America 1950

. .

It happened again.

Just like last time.

She awoke to a freezing cold overcoming her body. So cold that her limbs were rendered immobile because they felt like they were going to shatter at even the slightest of movement. Her body craved for warmth, begging to be released from the shackles of the cold's touch.

Shivering had become almost second nature to her because she found that the cold was inescapable. She would never be able to find relief from the ever-present torture of the sheer bitterness.

And to add to the misery, she was then dragged to the chair.

She thought the cold was bad. Then she realized that she would take the cold any day over the pain that comes from sitting in that dreaded chair.

The pain was mind-numbing in the worst way possible. It was all-consuming and she was forced to endure every second of it. She felt every muscle in her body throb in agony and she screamed until her throat ached.

Even when the electricity stopped, her body still convulsed as if it was still being shocked. She was still expecting the pain to come. Awaiting for her inevitable trip into the darkness. Praying that her unconsciousness would protect her from the excruciating agony that ran freely through her weakened body.

Then they said those words.

And it was like she remembered who she was despite having all her memories alluding her. She couldn't remember how she got here and who anyone was. She didn't know if she had any friends or family.

But she knew she was Trickery. She knew she was a soldier. She knew what she could do to people. She knew who she served.

But she also knew that she had a mission because she wouldn't be here if she wasn't needed. Her job is to be the person who gets the job done without error or miscalculation. Because she isn't just any soldier, she is Trickery. And Trickery gets things done quicker and more efficiently than any other soldier at HYDRA.

And Trickery's new assignment was to break into The Playground, a top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D facility and eliminate Andrew Davis who is one of the military heads of S.H.I.E.L.D. She doesn't know why he needs to be eliminated but she knows that it isn't her place to say why.