t w e n t y - o n e

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝟕𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Bucharest, Romania

. .

United States Army Camp,

England 1944

Allie laid in the darkness of her room, encircled by Bucky's arms that had wrapped themselves tightly around her midriff. It felt like she had reached heaven, encased in warmth and comfort that she would forever dream about. His arms brought her a peace that she had never known, calming the violent storms of her mind and freezing time.

Their bodies had molded together, sharing body heat as easily as they shared their love. And as she laid awake, reveling in the feeling of his bare skin against her own, she reminisced about their lust shared the previous night.

She would never forget the way his touch had electrified every single nerve in her body. How his muscular arms wrapped around her back and their bodies ignited, moving together as one. How his hands had curled into her dark tresses, pulling on it to elicit a soft moan from her ruby red lips. How their bodies had worked in synchrony, fitting together as if they were made for it.

It was as if he was a drug, and with one touch she was intoxicated.

Every kiss they shared sent her out of breath, reeling from the raw intensity. Their glistening skin moved softly together like the finest of silk. Their lips meeting with pure fervor and force, tongues rolling against each other heavenly. Muffled grunts leaving their mouths with every rock of their bodies. Working together to reach this euphoric high that sent both their minds blank with pleasure. 

She had briefly caught sight of his eyes wandering over her body as if she was the most beautiful woman on earth. His captivating blue orbs darkening with lust and appreciation. Looking at her as if she would be the beginning and end of his life.

Even as she laid in the bed now, she could feel herself getting aroused at the dirty thoughts encasing her mind. At the memories of the previous night's carnal pleasures.

But she pushed the thoughts from her mind. Instead, focusing on the feeling of Bucky's cadenced heartbeats that thumped underneath her head. Tracing the faintest of shapes on his ivory skin as she reveled the pure bliss that was that morning.