f i v e

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

Important A/N at the end so plz read x

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

HYDRA Base

Siberia, Russia 1991

. .

To say that the last week had been crazy would be a complete understatement if you asked Trickery.

Earlier in the week, Trickery had been awoken and pulled from the all too familiar embrace of the coldness. The icy cold that penetrated through her pale skin with absurd ease was gone, albeit not forgotten. And even though she had been pulled from her chamber, her body heat still abandoned her with cruel speed and left her shivering too violently to even attempt to communicate or move steadily.

With blue lips and chattering teeth, she was then thrown onto the chair. Almost immediately she was greeted with an onslaught of mind-numbing pain that sent her convulsing against her leather constraints. Her screams were muffled from the teeth shield that was situated in her mouth that at least allowed her to bite down on something other than her tongue.

It seemed like she had been experiencing the torture for hours when in reality she had only been sitting in the chair for a few minutes. But when they finally stopped, she didn't even have time to let out a breath of relief before her head was spinning again.

"Желание, Восприятие, Смертность, Искупление, Пять, Проворных, Шесть, Исход, Восемнадцать, Воинствующих."

"Desire, Perception, Mortality, Redemption, Five, Nimble, Six, Exodus, Eighteen, Militant."

That's all they had to say for her mind to reset, for her to become herself again. Everything came rushing back to her, flooding her mind with memories of who she was and what she could do. So much so that she created her own little mantra to distract herself from the overflow of memories.

"My name is Trickery. I am 25 years old. I live in Siberia, Russia. Mikael is the only living member of my family. I work at HYDRA. My family worked at HYDRA. I have powers. I can make people feel, see and hear things that aren't real. I can see into people's memories. I am a spy. I am an assassin. I am Trickery."

That mantra allowed Trickery to make sense of the memories that she had. She was able to focus on the things that she knew were true, the things that made her who she was.