𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT x enjoy

. .

EXACT LOCATION: UNKNOWN

SOKOVIA

. .

Mikael's feet echoed throughout the relatively empty diner. An air of hostility emanating from him like a thunderous storm, static lightning cracking with each step he took. His wild chestnut hair left unkept beneath his navy cap, sheltering his face from prying eyes. His own striking cobalt eyes swirling with obscurity, fixated on a man sitting in the back of the ramshackle restaurant.

Mikael approached the man, slipping into his booth with an intimidating air of confidence. Watching with a smirk as he immediately dropped the newspaper that was held before him and tried to indescretely reach down beneath the table, fingers curling around the weapon that was neatly tucked into his pants.

As the man let the newspaper drop, Mikael regarded him with a mocking smirk. Holding his infuriated glare and watching as an animalistic snarl threatened to fall from his mouth.

"Who the hell are you?" The man growled, chestnut eyes hardening as Mikael pulled out a cigarette with complete disregard.

Lighting the cancerous stick, he placed it between his lips and heaved in a breath. Poisonous gas swirling in his lungs like a noxious cloud, blackening the organ until it was as corrupted as him. And with a slight pucker of his lips, he expelled the grey smoke into the air, lips curling upwards as he watched the man's frown deepen at the action.

"That's not important, Zemo." Mikael answered, bringing the cigarette back into his mouth.

"How the hell do you know who I am?" He instantly seethed, eyes igniting like a nefarious flame as his hands coiled around his gun in temptation.

"I am a powerful man, Mr. Zemo." Mikael warned. "I have contacts everywhere and I heard from them that you are planning something. Something big and dangerous."

"And why would I tell you that." Zemo snapped, pushing himself up in his seat. Ready to walk out and leave Mikael behind.

"Because I can help you."

Cocking a brow at the man, Zemo let his curiosity tempt him. "How?"

"You want to take down the Avengers? I can give you the means to do so." Mikael told him, watching in satisfaction as Zemo slowly lowered himself back down into his seat. "I have a proposal for you. It's mutually beneficial, actually more beneficial for you if I admit. And all you need to do is say yes."

"What is it?" Zemo instantly asked, brows furrowed dubiously.

Mikael smirked at Zemo's response, knowing that he had enticed the man into agreement. So he put his lit cigarette between his lips and pulled a file out of his dark jacket. Setting it down on the table with his hand protectively sitting atop of its manilla outer covering. The crimson HYDRA insignia a daunting sight as Zemo's eyes widened at the blatant carelessness of Mikael's actions.

"You want to use the Winter Soldier to get the Avengers' attention. I can give you his location and insurance of his capture." Mikael announced, fingers tapping the file mockingly. "Everything you need to pull of that plan of your's is in here."

And then Mikael's hand slipped back into his coat, this time he pulling out a photo and pushing it over to the Sokovian native. Featuring a chestnut haired female donning an all black HYDRA suit, foreign chocolate eyes starring back at him emotionlessly.

"All I need from you is to leave this woman out of your plans." Mikael demanded as Zemo lifted the photo up and examined it closely.

"Why?"

"She's family." Mikael shrugged evasively. "So you know how that goes."

"So all I have to do is leave her out of the plan and you will help me bring the Avengers down?" Zemo questioned, sliding back the picture over to Mikael who swiftly hid it back in his jacket.

"No." He shook his head. "You leave her out of it and I will give you the information you need to do it all by yourself."

"That's it? You don't want to know why I am doing it or how?" Zemo asked, dark eyes swirling with spaciousness. Regarding the unfamiliar man as if he was the devil making a deal that would later damn him to hell.

"No, that is your business. I don't care for the Avengers so do whatever you wish to them. All you have to do is leave her to me." Mikael answered, letting a puff of toxic smoke expel from his lips in a circular cloud.

Zemo contemplated his offer for a moment, unable to conceptualise how something so serendiptious could come of his procession. Sitting right before him was a man that could give him everything he ever wanted, a path to revenge. Information that would prove invaluable in the ultimate demise of the Avengers. Everything he would need potentially written on the very document that was right before his eyes. And all he had to do was leave one women out of his plans, a women that he didn't even know was apart of his plans yet.

So he took the opportunity while he had the chance.

"I need to Winter Soldier's book, the one the used on him back at HYDRA." Zemo spoke.

"I can tell you who has it." Mikael declared, smirking as he watched Zemo unknowingly make his move exactly as he had planned, a pawn that Mikael controlled. "Only if you accept my proposal."

And he held up his hand, the devil churning behind his stormy eyes. Making his first move, the Queen's gambit. Setting up the scene for the war that was about to come, even before the first battle had been born.

And with little hesistance, Zemo shook his hand. Damning his soul, signing his life over to the devil.

Standing back up, Mikael grinned deviously at Zemo, dropping his used cigarette and squashing it beneath his dark boots. Letting the toxic ash spread onto the white floor, dirtying the once clean floor with his mess.

"You will find what you are looking for in Clevland. An old HYDRA Colonel has it. He goes by the name of Vasily Karpov." Mikael informed him, before tipping his hat. "We'll be in touch."

And with Mikael walked out of the restaurant, leaving behind the information that Zemo had wanted.

Information that would start a civil war.

. .

... prepare yourselves