s i x

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

WARNING: intense death scenes

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫

HYDRA Base

Siberia, Russia 2011

. .

A complete and utter wreck is the only way that Trickery could even begin to describe her day as being.

She had awoken from her slumber with a pounding headache and a revolting wave of nausea. The sensation was so overwhelming that she was forced to run over to her small toilet and empty the contents of her stomach into it.

She staggered back to her bed and laid down, squeezing her eyes shut in an attempt to will the pain away. Begging that the deep-rooted agony in her head would disappear. She was a prisoner to the pain. Left to helplessly struggle behind the bars of agony. The pain throbbed so violently around her skull that she wondered why it didn't just crack open. That honestly sounded much less painful than what she was currently enduring.

She couldn't even concentrate on a single thought. The entire world became detached as all she could focus on was the torture that consumed her mind. No longer could she hear the faint chattering of the guards that stood in the next hallway over. She didn't seem to register the flickering of the overhead light or the rush of cold air that entered her cell. No, she was completely engrossed in the pain.

It was so loud, so all-consuming, that she didn't even hear the sound of footsteps resonating down the hallway. She didn't even notice the guards until they slammed open the door to her cell, making her wince at the harsh noise.

Her ears began to fuzz with white noise, and she felt like she was drowning in the pain. One of the guard's mouth moved as he began to give Trickery instructions, but she couldn't understand what he was saying. It sounded like a jumbled mess of sounds that made up a language that she didn't know.

All she could do in response to the man's words was blink languidly and pray that he saw her internal torture. Hope that he could give her something to alleviate the pain.

But if the guards thought there was something wrong with her, they obviously didn't care. Both of the men wrapped their hands around her emaciated arms and dragged her from the cell, not giving her a second glance. She struggled to get both feet moving to match their pace, wobbling as her limbs were rendered into jelly.

Trickery was forced to squeeze her eyes shut as the contents of her stomach threatened to reach the surface once again. She wasn't sure if it was the sudden movement or the fact that she observed the be collapsing in on top of her. Or maybe it was a combination of both.