t w e n t y - f i v e

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧

EXACT LOCATION: UNKNOWN

Austria

. .

It was only the next day that Allie had found herself preparing for that very much anticipated mission to none other than Mikael Baumman's HYDRA stronghold.

The entire previous night was spent arguing with Bucky. The two had paced an endless path inside their apartment, bickering over the mission. Bucky, cemented in the belief that something back would happen to Allie, vehemently contended that she should say no and go back to Bucharest with him. But she couldn't fathom why he was so captivated with fear, reassuring him a thousand times and more that she would be just fine.

But Bucky knew what was going to happen.

He saw the hurricane of wrath that was wreaking havoc inside her mind. He could almost feel the wind that shredded all her thoughts of caution. The claps of thunder that echoed from her mouth, firm in their obstinance.

He saw the starved malevolent monster that threatened to be released from its chains if this mission went south. All the fury, the rage, the despair that she had fought so hard to contain since her previous outburst. That only with the help of her endless motley of medication, curtesy of Tony, softened the malicious claws of the beast that tore up inside her.

But Allie, she was blind to the storm that loomed over her head, hiding under her umbrella of ignorance, sheltering her from the downpour that was to come.

She had argued and argued that she should go on the mission, that this was her one chance to finally make Mikael pay for everything that he had done to her. And as much as he wanted to forcibly restrain her from going on the mission, he knew he couldn't deny her that opportunity. Even though he knew with every fiber of his being that it didn't feel right, he let her go. She was an adult and her own person, so she could make her own decisions. And he would always be there to pick up the pieces if it went wrong.

So the next morning Allie had packed her stuff and got ready to leave, much to Bucky's dismay (and her own considering it was only 2 o'clock). She had put on the S.H.I.E.L.D uniform that was gifted to her the previous day, frowning at the rather uncomfortable black catsuit and strapping her various weapons onto her belt and thighs.

But all she could think about was today was going to be the day she finally would make Mikael pay. Her opportunity to bring him to justice, to get some form of revenge for everything he had made her do in her past.