n i n e

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀

Samuel Wilson's Apartment

Washington D.C, United States of America

. .

By the time Samuel awoke from his short trip into the unconscious mind, he found that he had been strapped to his desk chair with thick woven ropes. After a few moments of trying as hard as he could, he realized that he would not be able to break himself from the restraints through his own sheer force. He would instead, have to resort to other measures to free himself.

Groggily, he lifted his head up off his chest and gazed around the room. His mind was still hazy from the toxins that he had ingested earlier causing his mind to process things 5 seconds later than what they were experienced.

As he analysed the room, he quickly came to the conclusion that his room had been torn apart. His previously organized and confidential documents now haphazardly decorated the hardwood floor, giving the impression that some sort of hurricane had swept through the room unsparingly. Not a single square inch of the room had been left untouched. And that immediately sent warning signs off in Sam's head.

But as his mind began to clear, the unmistakable threat that was looming over him became much more apparent.

His dark eyes widened in shock as he finally noticed the two individuals staring him down with blank expressions. The dark color of their uniforms and the infamous insignia on their chests were dead giveaways for who they were. Especially for Sam as he had been trying to forget about the whole war with HYDRA that had only taken place a few months prior.

But what was even more eerily familiar to Sam was the woman standing right before him. She had a black military-grade uniform covering her body, not leaving a single patch of skin exposed. A thick metal collar resided around her neck and the entire bottom half of her face was covered by a mask.

She was a lap dog, a soldier for the man by her side to use. She was like Bucky.  And the man was her Pierce.

Well, at least that was what Sam thought.

The only difference that he could find between the woman and Bucky was her lack of size. She was increasingly slim, almost malnourished looking. But Sam knew not to doubt the woman. She probably held a lot of muscle behind the dark uniform and pale skin. Muscle that he knew without a doubt, would be used against him in a matter of minutes.

However, one thing that the woman shared with Bucky was the look in her eyes. He could tell that she had sinister intentions, something purely insidious that they desired from him. Violence and carnage swirled in her dark iris and that sent a shiver of worry down Sam's spine.