[Seven Deadly Sins] Ban x Female Reader

Warning:

This portion contains, sexual content. If you are underage or not fond of such one-shots, I suggest you to not read any further.

×××

"(First Name), where are you going?" Diane peaked from outside the window, questioning you as you walk towards the front door, gaining the attention of everyone inside the bar.

"Just getting some fresh air." You respond with a small smile across your lips.

"Wait, (First Name)," King floats toward you, "It's risky for you to be wandering around." He said with a worried look written on his face, thinking back to when you protected him from potential danger.

"You are still," King trailed off, "You are still in the process of healing..." Earning a sigh from you.

"King has a point, (First Name)," Meliodas spoke followed by a nod. "At least bring someone to accompany you." He suggested to which you shake your head in disagreement. "No, but thanks anyway." You utter before turning around to leave. "I need some time alone." And walk out of the door.

"(First Name)-chan." You hear Diane uttering your name but you continue to walk deeper into a nearby forest.

It took a few minutes until you have reached a clearing a bit far from where the Boar Hut stands. You instinctively lookup in meeting the clear sky, making the corners of your lips naturally loosen into a smile. The mood was peaceful for a while, thinking it was safe to lower your guard, but not until you felt someone's presence, and could hear walking footsteps.

"Who's there?" You look towards the direction of the sound in seeing an isolated figure approaching in the distance.

"Don't worry, it's just me."

Upon hearing a familiar voice, you let out a breath, and regain your composure. Stepping into the field, it was no other than the fox sin of greed, Ban.

"What are you even doing out here?" You spoke in a displeased tone, "Didn't I say I need some time alone."

Ban fully halts his steps, standing a meter away from you. "Who knows." He said nonchalantly, his expression stoic, but with a mysterious glint present in his eyes, and as a reflex, you begin to take a step back away from the pale blue-haired male.

"What do you want?" You narrow your eyes at him.

"I wonder," Ban answered his voice husky causing your eyes to widen in bewilderment, your back already making contact against a tree as he continues to close the proximity, you try to push away his hovering body but was futile.

"Wh-What, what are you---"

But before you could even finish your sentence. Ban lowers himself, brushing his parted lips against your bare neck, his warm breath was enough to send chills down your spine.

You let out a gasp feeling his tongue now leaving a short trail on your neck, wrapping his arms around your waist before he nips and suck on the bare skin harshly, leaving his mark on you, and afterward targeting your collarbone.

You begin to struggle, only for your wrists to be pinned above your head whereas his other hand starts to roam around your waist and stomach, before lowering his hand to the clothe sensitive part of your body.

"N-No, stop." You utter with a moan, your entire body heating up with your cheeks red in embarrassment. "B-Ban."

"Make me." Ban said in a deep sexy voice, "But I know your body likes it."

You pursed your lips and close your eyes, trying to avoid letting out any noises from his movements. His hand went down to your mid-thigh skirt, exposing your undergarment. He licks his bottom lip, before capturing yours in a long, hungry kiss which your body stiffen with your legs about to turn into jelly from his doings.

And after a few moments, you eased into his touch, surrendering yourself to him.

Ban loosen his grip on your wrist and you lower your arms, placing them around his neck to deepen the kiss, he bit your lower lip already knowing what he wants. You reluctantly oblige and instantly your tongues intertwine in a fiery fight for dominance to which Ban easily won against you.

Due to the lack of air, you run your fingers through his hair before clutching it, earning a heavy grunt from the male, and pulling away to leave a trail of saliva in between, both of you in a panting state.

Ban smiled in between breaths before stealing a long kiss on your lips and afterward retract to see your features, eyeing you with a craving intent. "Now then," His hand that was still underneath your skirt, tug onto the waistband of your undergarment. "I can't hold it in much longer."

×××

Status: Revised

[Author's note: I tried every one. Honestly, this ain't the first time that I have created, I guess I suck at making smexy one-shots, hahaha. Oh well.]