[Cells at Work!] U-1146 (White Blood Cell) x Red Blood Cell! Reader

×××

It was a normal day and you're delivering today's oxygen happily, heading towards your destination with your fellow blood cells when suddenly, you notice others were running away from a certain location. Did something happened? You thought before something rapidly came towards you, which surprised you greatly.

“Give me those nutrients, baby!” A distort voice spoke out and you gasped aloud to see it was a germ. You flinched in place before instinctively running away with your friends whilst the germ uses its sharp tail to attack that you tried your best to dodge. "You won't get away from me that easily!" It said before scratching your leg, the pain making you fall onto the ground causing your delivery to fly a few inches away and your friends worried about you.

"What a poor thing you are." The germ mocked as you try to stand up but fell. You felt something wrap around your ankle and you were tug harshly seeing it was the germ, hanging you upside down. Fear crept into your mind thinking you're a goner and you close your eyes waiting for what has yet to come.

"DIE, GERM!"

Not until you heard a new voice spoke out and you opened your eyes to see just in time to witness a few white blood cells killing the germ brutally. The germ let out a scream and its grasp around your ankle loosen making your butt make in contact with the ground and you hiss in pain because of the wound the germ gave you.

"Red blood cell, are you alright?" U-1146 approach you and he caught your attention. His dark irises looking down towards your injury. He grimace thinking he should've come sooner to your rescue. "Does it hurt?"

"E-Eh? No, its not that bad." You explained before trying to stand up, trying to not mind the pain although your legs gave up and you expected to meet the hard floor again. However, white fill your field of vission with your body in someone's embrace, realizing it was white blood cell giving you support. "Gomen, I should've been here sooner and this wouldn't have happened, still I'm glad that you're okay." Your eyes widen in surprise in seeing the small smile across his lips before you let out a sudden yelp when he began to princess carry you.

"White blood cell-san!" You utter, face flushed in embarrassment that he only chuckled at your reaction before walking towards a near by bench and setting you down gently. "I'll be getting us some tea, you sit right here and wait." He said before going to an area where the beverages are. You on the other hand let out a deep sigh, smiling and began thinking to yourself. And here I thought white blood cells are scary. You though as you stare at his retreating figure. I guess, I was wrong...

×××

Status: Edited

[Author's note: If you guys haven't seen Cells at Work! yet, I recommend you guys to watch the anime, you'll get to learn a lot and know the character better. Also, I would like to say thank you for the 800+ reads guys. I really appreciate it and I hope you guys support my other book as well.]