[Seven Deadly Sins] Ban x Female! Reader

Requested & Dedicated to: AshliDinkelman

×××

Ban’s POV

It began when I was passing by a nearby village.

I was roaming around seeking a place to rest after walking miles away. I came to a rural area. The place was normal. Surrounded by vegetation. As I walked, I mostly see farmers and a few children, their population was in my liking, the best place to keep low. I went deeper into the small town, eyeing everything until my eyes landed on someone.

(Hair Length) (Hair Color) hair, (Eye Color) irises, a delicate appearance, and lastly a genuine smile across her face. She was sitting on a wooden bench outside, what looks like an inn. She was talking to some random child and an old man came out of the wooden house, handing her some kind of treats and shared with the kid. I was staring at her from a safe distance but it was enough to gain my attention.

My actions took over me and approached her without even thinking for a second.

And it was from there onwards. I somehow knew…

“Yo---”

[Time Skip]

“Ban?”

“Huh? What?” I looked at her to see her stifle a laugh. I’ve stayed at the village about a few weeks now and got to know the woman I was suddenly drawn to. (First Name) (Last Name), she lives in the small town with her old man who’s the chief and I was an addition to the household. We were heading back to the village after the walk she requested but I noticed she was lagging behind even with her smiling facade.

“Gomen, Ban.” (First Name) let out a shaky breathe that my eyes widen when she was about to collapse but caught her in my arms, wrapping around her torso.

“Oi! (First Name)!” I shouted, my heart beating wildly and my mind jumbled in pieces. “(First Name)! Hang in there, stay with me!” I was panicking. I carried her and careful adjust her figure in a comfortable position, and afterward ran quickly back into the village.

As I ran, I could hear gasps and murmurs, but it did not matter to me. I ran towards where the old man is, barging in, and opening the wooden door harshly. “Old man! (First Name) is---”

[Present]

“(First Name)-sama's health is not getting any better…”

“We can’t find any cure, we have searched for many doctors but they haven’t had the slightest clue on what to do…” I heard one of the villagers said, “They have not encountered such an illness before.”

“Chief, what should we do?”

I was beside the old man as the many villagers, women, and men who are worried about (First Name)'s well being gathered. I left the side of the Chief and was still able to hear the words he said. “We should not give up, there might be still a way to save her.”

“I cannot lose her, for she is my only daughter…”

I entered inside the room she’s in, seeing her sleeping, and barely even breathing figure. Her breaths were small, she was slipping away. I’m going to lose her. The thought of her gone made my fist and teeth clench. Making me reminisce back to when I lost Elaine, it made my heartache. (First Name) was in the same situation, she was slowly dying. I don’t want that, I don’t want to lose someone important to me again!

It was then, an idea came to mind. I can’t afford to lose her. I bite my lower lip, enough for it to draw out an amount of blood, I took a seat beside her bed and move her towards me, close to my chest. I cup her cheek with my hand and lean into her pale lips, and kiss (First Name), doing the same movement Elaine did as she gave me the water of the fountain of youth.

I pulled away after a minute and wrap my arms around her sleeping form, afraid of letting her out of my grasp. An hour has passed and I could tell that (First Name)’s health was improving. Her skin was regaining color and her breathing pattern is normal. It wasn’t long I felt her shift and she slowly open her eyes and blinking a few times. “Ban?”

I could not explain how happy I am to see her well again and I did what I have to do before it’s too late. As she attempts to speak. I seal her lips in a passionate kiss that she gladly return making it more even more blissful.

×××

Status: Unedited