[K Project] Fushimi Saruhiko x Reader as Reisi Munakata's Sister

It has been almost a month after your brother’s and your encounter with Mikoto Suoh, who’s known to be the third red king, and assisted by his clansmen. Your brother Munakata Reisi have complicated occurrences with him due to the recent incident regarding one of their fellow clansman being killed by the seventh colorless king, causing violence to flare and clash in between.

And it was from there onwards Reisi instructed you to stay indoors and do specialized work to avoid exposure to danger and be a possible prey by the red clan.

You would sometimes argue with Reisi for being protective and imprisoning you at headquarters, thus he would end the discussion by persuasion that you submitted to nonetheless. It may sound unnecessary but it was for your own security, also the fact you are one of his clansmen, and understanding you are his only family and sibling.

On rare occasions, your brother would give you an opportunity to depart outside and walk around the bustling city with him beside you, but when he's busy with work, he would ask for Luitenant Awashima or Fushimi to accompany you instead.

And that rare event is presently going on now. You are walking down the sidewalk, eyeing various shops that caught your interest with Fushimi tagging right beside you, until one stands out among the rest that you speak up, breaking the silence. “Ne, Saruhiko. Can we go there please?” You pleaded as you faced the black-haired boy that he ‘tch’ in the process.

“Fine,” Fushimi utters briefly, “Let's go.” It became a habit. At first, it was struggling in obtaining his friendship because of his personality, but when Reisi continually notified him to be your protector, the barrier between you both decrease through time and patience, getting to know him better and his existence already having an important part in your being even if it was fleeting.

Fushimi follows you at a cautious length as both of you stand in a pastry shop. It has been his fourth time being your escort and upon those days he gets the opportunity to get to learn more about you.

Mostly of Fushimi's time with you is either roaming around the city window shopping and buying stuff or strolling at the park talking about various things. Firstly, he thought the job of accompanying you was a pain, but in meeting you, and getting to be around you for a period of time, it changed his mind after a while.

In his observation, you have a parallel trait with his superior, although your profile gave it away. Having bright (Eye Color) irises, (Hair Length) wavey (Hair Color) hair, tied in a high ponytail with strands left on the side, and wearing Sceptre 4's uniform, comparable to what Awashima is wearing but less revealing.

He has encountered numerous people but has no concern for them. Although Fushimi sees you as someone important that yearns him to be with you more, having the sense to belong in someone's existence.

“Saruhiko, what pastry should we get?” You spoke after looking at all the variety of sweets and face him, reverting him from his thoughts. “They all look so good.” You smile in excitement that stunned him, his mind beginning to jumble up.

And it was from that momentum, the uncertainty around him has begun to diminish.

×××

Status: Unedited